Chapter 12- The Date

"Are you serious Dad? Don't kid with me!" Hey, come on. Who would not be surprise if suddenly dad wants me to go on a date. And with the man in front of me. Although he is sexy but I barely know him.

"Why? Don't want to go on a date with me? Its hurt you know." Ayato flashes a smile at me but with a playful sad tone.

"No,no, I do want but... No its not like I really want...its.."

"Yui, stop talking. Eat first. Later Ayato will bring you out. Okay. Listen to me okay." Dad interrupts me.

Its not like I don't want this date but I'm kinda nervous. Why Dad didn't tell me earlier. I should wear make up and chose other pretty dresses.

Yui sit next to her Dad to have breakfast that her Dad prepared. Two slices of toast and scrambled egg. She does not think she can finish it because her crush just sit in front of her smiling and watching her eat.

"Ayato too. Come have breakfast together before you guys go." Seiji tries to put toast on another plate but Ayato refuses.

"Its okay Komori-san. Usually I don't eat much in the morning ."

After eating half of her toast and egg, she quickly stand and wash her hands.

"I'm done. Let's go Ayato-kun."

"You don't finish your food Yui" said Seiji. It is unusual for Yui not to finish her breakfast. She usually eat more than that.

"No...no... I'm full Dad,"

"Are you sure Yui? I can wait until you finish."

"No, Ayato-kun. Let's go" Yui quickly grab Ayato's hand for Ayato's surprise.
Her Dad just shake off his head seeing those two left the house.

Yui stand in front of Ayato's bike while Ayato wears his helmet. He gives another helmet to her but she doesn't budge.

"We...ride this bike? I mean two of us together on bike?" Ayato nods. He can see her face getting red. Is she embarrassed? Of course, the thought of Yui rides bike while being so close to Ayato gives her weird ideas.

"Why, it's not your first time." He takes the helmet on his hand and put it on her.

"There you go."

Yui get surprised and her face blush even more. Then she ride the bike as Ayato gives her a sign that they will take off. She tugs on his jacket lighly as he drove off. Seeing his wide back and musculine figure, she would think how it feels for her to hug him now while enjoying the ride. She quickly clear off her pervert thought and just hold his jacket tighter.

-------------------------------------------------

Ayato takes Yui to watch a movie with him. The most common dates done by all couple.

"What movie are we watching?"

"Guess."

"Romance movie? That's what supposed couple watch on dates right?"

"Romance? Yeah something like that just a bit of thrill."

And yes it is a romance movie but only with 5% of romance and 95% are thrillers. Sometimes Yui has to shut her eyes because of the bloody scene and scream. Meanwhile she can hear guy next to her giggling. She takes a look at Ayato. He smiles at the whole killing scene and his eyes brim with brightness as if he is interested in what the killer is doing.

How can he like this kind of movie. Is he a psycho? She thoughts. Yui continues to shut her eyes as the cinema screen shows a scene where a man slices the pregnant woman's stomach with a knife and enter his hand into the stomach. The scream and scene was so traumatising.

After the movie ends, both of them walk to Ayato's bike.

"That was fun right?" ask Ayato looking satisfied.

"Y...Ye..Yeah. Quite...good" meanwhile Yui looks exhausted as if she was the one running from the killer in the movie.

Ayato takes Yui to the restaurant he reserved before. He never went there before. The restaurant is recommended from the reviews on the internet. After placing their orders and the waiter comes with their drinks first.

Both of them quietly sip their drinks. It is an awkward moment for Yui, so she starts a conversation with him.

"So, Ayato-kun, why you take me on this date. Because of my father? Did my father force you?"

"Hmmm, I think I like you. That's why" he comtinues to sip his drink after blatantly saying he likes her.

"L...li..like?? What do you mean like me? As friend right?"

"Hmmm, no I think I want to have you for myself  but...yeah since you were with Shuu before, I don't think so. But now I can right?" He says more like talking to himself. Encouraging himself now he can have her as she does not have a clue what happened before.

"Huh? Shuu? Who is that?"

"No one you need to know." He smiles at her. The waiter comes again bringing their orders meals. But Yui can't take off what Ayato said to her from her mind.  Since she has amnesia, she doesn't remember most of her past. Sometimes she feels frustrated. But Ayato looks like he knows something. Later, she need to ask him more. She want to know even slightest memories that she had before.

"So how long do we know each other then?"

"1 year." He lied

"Really, then what are our relationship before?" Yui watches him intensely waiting for his answer. Are they really what she think they are.

"Friends... maybe?" He said while thinking to himself. Not really friend actually. His brother's girlfriend exactly.

"Maybe?"

"Yeah, but that was the past. Now, we can go even further than just friends." He winks at her and she blushes.

"Why...are we not a couple before then?"

"Hmm, because you are not mine before" because you are my brother's. Ayato thinks he is insane for trying to steal his brother's girlfriend when he was lying and comma on bed. How evil of him. Even if both Ayato and Shuu are not that close since they are always constantly competing with each other because of their mothers, but how can he thinks of taking advantage of Shuu's situation. Before he thought of helping Yui regains her memories and help Shuu but but he didn't care now. He changed his mind. What if Yui never regains her memories. Isn't it better for him to manipulate her life into loving him? His eyes become dark and fill with evil intentions. He will make Yui fall and become his. And slowly forgetting Shuu.

"What do you mean?"

"At that time, we are not that close. But now I want you by my side always. After hearing you had an accident and amnesia, I was so scared and shock. I need to clarify my feelings for you. So Yui, will you be my girlfriend?" Ayato put his cutlery down and stare at her shocked face after his confession.

Yui staggers at Ayato's confession out of sudden. A lot of things are running in her mind. She just wake up from amnesia and had a confession. Did Ayato wait for her for 1 year to confess? She smiles and said

"Yes."

Poor her. She didn't even know what will happen in the future because of her decision and her unsettling past. What will happen to Ayato that betrays his own brother for his desire?