Chap 4 - Breaking Our Bond

Ayato's pov

After sending Yui home, i did not come straight to home. Taking a long walk around the park seems a good idea. It is so relaxing and i need to clear my mind since its full of that woman. Especially after our short moment earlier when she asked me to send her back.

Damn that Shuu. Can't he take care of his woman. I don't want this kind of feeling inside me go deeper. I need to forget her. But how can i when she is so irressistible?

Looking around i can see some couples and little kids play together. Enough ofstrolling around, i walk towards my bike and continue my ride to home.

Opening our massive mansion door, i hear a voice welcoming me home.

"Ayato!where did you go just now?! And where is she?!" Not enough of screaming into my ears, he pulls my front shirt choking me.

"Let me go! I am not deaf yet okay. Lower your voice a little. If you are searching for your woman, i already sent her home.!" I let myself go from his tight grip with a bit fury in my voice. How annoying getting mad at me for that girlfriend of him.

The expression on shuu' s face is telling me that he has problem with yui. Its not my business anyway.

Not bothering what is playing on Shuu' mind, i walk pass him to go to my room. I plan to continue my napping before Shuu calls me when i am about to climb the stairs.

"Wait Ayato... Did she said something when you were sending her home?"

Thinking for a while i said
"No." And continue my way to bed room.

Deep in my heart i can't help to smirk a little thinking my brother's relationship with that woman might be over. How evil of me.

Before i can pull my bedroom door knob, i heard a chuckle close to me. Who else if it is not my blood related brother Raito.

"What do you want?"

Raito leans his back opposite of my room with his hands fold in front of his chest.

"I saw everything~~~."

"So what? She just asked me to send her home since Shuu will not do it"

"And you like it~~~"

I scoffs at him and rolls my eyes. I quickly enters my room without giving him second glance.

Today might be a nice day after all. A nice day to have a nap.

------------------------------------------------------
The next day

Yui's pov

"Goodbye, darling. Take care and good luck studying" Dad kiss each of my cheeks before i got out of the car. Today is school days. Like everyone Monday is not my favourite.

"Okay dad, bye.. Do well at work." I waves at dad before he is gone. Walking pass the school gate and towards the main entrance, i did not realize a figure who suddenly hug me.

"Yuiiii!!! "

"Sakura... Dont scare me like that." Sakura is my best friend since elementary school and now we are still together in high school. We share everything but one thing she doen't know is the fight between me and shuu kun amd how i wamt to break up with him.

Since Sakura is the one who help me to gain confidence to confess to Shuu kun before. She is the one who get too excited when Shuu kun and me are going out. She supports me with all he might. But... I can' t bring myself to tell her.

"What are you looking at Yui. Helloo... Im here.. Stop daydreaming. Lets go to the class. Anyway tell me about your date with Shuu kun yesterday okay." She was so excited when she heard we were going for a date and want to know more details but i dont feel thrill at all.

Without speaking a word, i just continue entering class and to my seat. Maybe i will tell her later. Or so that's what i thought.

-----------------------------------------------------
Finally the class ended. Since i dont have any club actitivities today, im going home but not Sakura. So i will go home alone. Walking towards the school gate, i see someone familiar... No way.. It cannot be him! I want to hide..

"Wait Yui!." He shouts when he saw me tried to run away.

"Dont run away from me. I want to discuss things with you. Please..." He holds my wrist gently and i turns to face him.

"Shuu kun..."

"Please Yui give me a chance to explain. I want you to hear me." I cant help but follows him to his car since we are making a scene to other students. Some are gawking and squealing at his looks.

He opens the passenger door for me and i get in. He is always being a gentleman to me. He get in and drive away leaving some eyes who looks at us suspiciously.

"So...what do you want to talk about?"

"Yui about yesterday, can we forget it? It was horrible and i dont want to remember it."

I looks at him not believing what he said.

"You want to forget yesterday things. Why?"

"Please i know we can mend our relationship. We will not break up and i will be a good boyfriend then before. So lets forget about your wish to break up."

"No! I already said i dont want continue this. We can still be friends!" I said.

"And i dont want us to be friends! We will be together forever! Forever!" He suddenly screams at me and making me scared of him. I never see this side of Shuu kun.

"But shuu kun you have to accept this.."

"Accept what huh?!! Accept you gonna leave me!!! Noway!!!" We continue to fight and scream at each other in the car. My tears are falling but we still did not calm down.

Unrealizing the car is uncontrolled by Shuu kun who is like a mad man, out of the blue we heard horn and a lorry in front. Then slowly i felt asleep or so...