Chap 3- I dont love you

" Shuu kun...will you listen to me."

"What is it my love?." Shuu smiles and bring his hand to her hair. Sligtly touching it and kiss her hair. The feeling of nervous never go down.

"Urm... I... This is about our...relationship." With that, Shuu stop playing with her hair and his face is getting serious.

"Why...did i do something wrong that hurt you?"

"No...its just... Shuu kun...actually I want to end this" Yui looks into Shuu's eyes showing how serious she is.

However, Shuu just laugh.
"Today is not April Fool Yui."

"I am not kidding Shuu kun. First of all, i am sorry. I am the one who is doing mistake. I thought i love you but..." Before she could end her sentence, Shuu cut her words

"Dont you dare say that! Why? Are you saying we are a mistake? You dont love me? Then why until now? Tell me!" Shuu didn't understand why they should break up. During their relationship, he already give her his best. Which part she couldn't accept him.

"Like i say. Its my fault... Its not yours. I thought all this time i love you as a lover but i see you as a brother."

"Stop! I am not your brother!"
Their conversation is getting intense. They are screaming at each other.

"Please Shuu kun... Understand that we cannot continue this anymore." She is practically begging to Shuu. She has keep this for a long time to reveal the truth and now she let it out. This is it. Shuu gonna hate her.

"I dont want to talk about this. You dont have a good reason to break up. Or... Are you cheating on me? Who is that guy?! Tell me! I am gonna kill that bastard!!" His voice is so loud that maybe his siblings around the floor can hear him.

"No! I never cheat on you... " Eventhough she realize her love for Shuu are not as a lover but she never thought of cheating on him while they are still in a relationship. Even she is attracted towards her boyfriend's brother, Ayato.

"Then why? Am i not good enough for you? Please Yui... I love you. I already think of you as a part of me" His voice become slow as he said every words. He really means it. He wants to be with Yui.

"Shuu kun im sorry. But i can't. I don't want to lie to you anymore. We can continue our relationship but... Not as a lover." This time sh will surely end their relationship. She cannot keep lying and in the end both of them will get hurt.

"Let me... Think it first. But... I don't think i can let you go."

"Shuu kun... I think i better go home and you can think about us more." With that she walks towards the door before she feels a body hug her.

" please... Dont go.." Shuu wrap his arms around Yui's waist and begging her to stay.

" i am sorry" are the last words she said. She get away from Shuu and get out of the room. She walks towards the stairs until she hears a voice.

"Have fun?" Sakamaki Ayato appears in front of her.

"There is nothing fun in there."

"Where are you going?" Ayato is really curious about what happened between his brother and this woman in front of him. Looks like something go bad.

"Home."

"Alone? Where is Shuu?" Ayato can see how Yui react when he said about Shuu. Something bad really happened between them. The evil side of him laughs and hope their relationship go worse.

"We...are not in the good term now." Yui avoid herself to look at Ayato.

"Ooh" the only word he said.

"Ayato kun. Can you send me home?" Asks Yui to Ayato. Her words make him shock. He looks straight to Yui as if she is crazy to ask him to send her home when she has Shuu.

"What?"

"Please Ayato kun. Take me home. I cannot ask Shuu now. Only you." She grabs one of his hand and look at him hopefully.

She is gonna be the death of me.

"Ok come on."

Yui follows Ayato to the main garage and he walks towards a bike. Yui stand there looking at him like seriously we are gonna ride that thing.

" Hey...quit day dreaming. I'm taking you home now."

"With that?" She pointed to the bike. The bike is not cheap. She knows it and it is so cool but being pressed to Ayato when riding the bike makes her heart pounded as it seems very thrilling and exciting. Ayato nods and smirks.

"Why? Scared? Never mind. Hurry if you want me to send you home" Yui carefully sit on the back and out of the blue...

Vroom!!!

Ayato's action shocked Yui and she is scared to fall from the bike so without thinking, she wraps her arms around Ayato' s waist hugging him tightly. Ayato can feel the chest of Yui pressing tightly on his back. He smirks even more.

"Hey!! Can you drive slowly!!"
Yui shouted from behind but Ayato never cares. He is the one who drive so who cares. He pressed his bike even more and they are going at full speed. Yui will never let go of Ayato.

------------------------------------------------------
Finally both of them reach Yui's house. Of course Yui is the one who guide Ayato eventhough he can only hear her screaming when he make turns with his bike. It is because she is afraid she might fall.

"Huhhh. Finally. Im saved"

"Hey dont be like that. It hurts my heart. I know you enjoy it especially when you hug me so tight like you dont wanna let me go forever. Hahahahah" Ayato teases Yui more and more as he like to see the blush face of Yui.

"I cant help it. Its because you drove to fast and carelessly" she scold him back.

"Its my style in driving. You never watch me drive a car. I can drift and make you spin. I bet while hugging me you also feel my abs didnt you?." He makes Yui even more embrassed than she ever be.

Ayato is ready to start his engine and head back to his mansion. Before that, he said something that makes Yui face as red as tomato.

"By the way, i enjoy that ride very much. You breast are pressing on my back so much. Its quite good for girl like you."

And he left.