Chap 9- The master's coming

Thank you for all your comments and votes. I appreciated them so much. Have a nice day guys😀. Todays a new chapter

It is almost two weeks after Ayato agreed to help Komori Seiji. Yui is discharged from the hospital already since her body are not a serious problem. The only things she need to recover is her memories. However, she still take the medicine doctor gives to stabilize her condition. Until now, she didn't know about Shuu. No one dares to open their mouth to tell the truth.

Yui also didn't realize she once walked passed her boyfriend's ward. She only gives him a look of pity to a stranger when she saw him getting all those medical tools around him. She is one of a lucky person to save from an accident. There are other person who are worst than her.

Now, lying on her bed thinking about Ayato over and over again, Yui can't put herself to sleep. She can't help but want to see him once again. It was already two weeks since their last meeting. She will never bored looking at the handsome man. It's like she is already wrapped around his finger since their first meeting.

The clock needle shows the time is 1 o'clock in the morning. Everytime she closes her eyes to sleep, she can see him smile.

"Please Yui! Forget about him! Maybe...He doesn't even remember me. I mean he never see me again after that day right?" she talks to herself slowly and is disappointed thinking he forgot about her.

She lays on her stomach and bums her face on the pillow. Slowly, she come to the dreamland.

--------------------------------------------

"Sakamaki-sama, let me inform them first for your arriving."

"You don't have to, Mamura. They don't need to be informed. I'm the master of the house. They should be ready for my visit anytime."

"As you wish, Sir"

"Don't forget about what I ordered you to do just now."

Mamura nods his head.

"I won't Sir. I'll look into her information. If need, I will hire an investigator for you."

"Good."

-----------------------------------------------

It's 3 o'clock now. Everyone in the Sakamaki mansion is already asleep. The six of them feel the lose of their eldest brother but they are tired. Too tired too even care they will have a very important visitor to the mansion.

-----------------------------------------------

Reiji is the one who wake up first like usual. But today, he feels something different. The mansion is kind of noisy with the non stop foot step sounds from outside of his room. He takes a bath like usual but the noise is still continuing.

'What happen? The servants are quite busy today.'

Pulling his door knob, he looks to his left and right. There are about of 5 servants who have nervous look on their faces. They bows at him seeing the second young master is already up.

"Good morning, Reiji-sama."

"Morning. What's wrong today. You guys seems so busy that I can hear your footstep from inside."

"The master is coming back, Reiji-same. In fact, he is already here. We are also surprised to see him this morning."

"WHAT!!!? The master? Did anyone of you get inform of this? How can you forget to tell us about such an important thing?" What came out from the servant girl's mouth was very shocking. Indeed, he is not prepared at all.

"How about the four of them. Already up?"

"Noo.no... not yet, young master. but... no one were informed about his coming. Its true. No one knows it." The servant sounds very scared. Afraid he will scold her and lose her job.

Reiji sighs heavily. He never expected this to happen.

"Never mind. Continue doing your works and wake all of them up. I'll handle him" with that, he goes downstairs expected to see his father.

The servants hurry as they need to wake the other young masters.

Upon reach his foot on the last stairs, a deep voice is heard.

"Good morning, Reiji. As usual early as ever." Reiji looks at his father. He is sipping his morning tea while sitting leasurely on the sofa. Like nothing happened.

"Father, you are home. Morning to you too" Reiji bows his head and take a seat opposite of the mansion's master.

"You have such a good attitude Reiji, I never know Beatrix can teach you become this excellent man. What a disappointment. You are not the eldest. In fact, I only need Shuu..."

Reiji flinches when suddenly his father talks about his mother who died because of cancer. And what triggers his anger even more is Sakamaki Tougo only need Shuu, the eldest. Then what is he. Just a toy around the mansion?

He studies very hard to pass his own brother. As the second eldest, he was always being compared to Shuu by his father and mother. Even Beatrix, before she died, Shuu is the only son she see in her eyes. The germ or the pearl. Unlike him. Just a nusiance. Maybe that's what they always thought.

"How can you say something like that if you don't see me as your son? Only Shuu among us can bring you to success? I can't wait to see the failure."

"Hahahahaha, how long has it been since I came home before. You have become very matured and funny Reiji. So you can talk to me like that too? Well. We'll see then whether all my sons can be respectable like me."

Suddenly it bacome silence. No one dares to utter a word. Footsteps heard from upstairs. The other four appears. No reaction when they see Reiji and Tougo.

"Ah... My other sons. Come here. Are you guys glad to see me?"

"What are you here for old man?!" Ayato burst out and getting glares from Reiji.

"You are getting wild Ayato. Don't be so harsh with your dad."
They take their seat on the sofa and the maids served their breakfast. Breakfast in the living room.

"I see... Ita become lonely without Shuu here."

"Lonely? Have you ever been here gathering with us before to say that?!" Now Subaru become furious. This man never spend enough time with them to say such things.

"Hahahahahaha, really? Well now I'm home, I want to talk rubbish to you. Let me just be straightforward" the others silence to hear what coming next.

"I don't want Shuu and that girl have any kind of relationship back."

"What?!"

"You think I wouldn't know such a disgrace thing like that. And you guys have visited her too don't you?"

Well he is the Sakamaki. Since he was a young lad, his father had taught many things about the world to him. How he couldn't know. He also has a loyal secretary.

"Each time you are back, you are like this. You gave us a hard time.!" Subaru shouted. The son of him and Christa. The only wife he felt in love with. Unfortunately, she died having mental problem after giving birth to Subaru.

"Hard time? Are you sure? If its true, then you shouldn't be here anymore. Remember all of you. Your moms maybe hadn't taught you this but I, as your father will tell you. To have what you want, you need to sacrifice. And to have what I want, I need to sacrifice even myself."

What makes Sakamaki Tougo be the person like now?