Chapter 10-Sakamaki families past

"Tougo! you have embarassed me! With that attitude of yours. Didn't I gave you enough lesson?!" The 10 years old Sakamaki Tougo stood in front of his father with fear.

"But...I didn't like...to study...it. I want to play with others too.!" He tried to defense himself but...

PANG!!!

Tougo brought his hand to his left cheek after being slapped by his father. It was always like this. He was never given a chance to play like the other kids. The only thing he should do is study and study. Its all about company.

" Listen here Tougo. If you want to be successful you need to sacrifice even if it is something you treasure. And I have to sacrifice you to have all of the fame. Remember this Tougo." With that his father leaves.

Days by days and years by years, Tougo had lost interest in defying his father. He was more like a robot. Only following his father's order around. Going to company's party, learning on how to expand business relationship and even courting businessmens' daughter for fames.

However, deep in his heart he seeks revenge on his father for making him like a slave. He remembered clearly the day his father divorced his mother and since that day, he never saw her.

He became a lonely boy without parents eventhough he had.

Now, 20 years old Tougo, known as talented heir of Sakamaki, was well known among businessmen world wide. Even some of them decided to marry their daughter to him but he refused. Until his father came to make a decision for him.

"Tougo, look at her. Her name is Cordelia. Her father is the famous man in shipping company. Perfect candidate for you. To expand our business further don't you think?"

"But I am still young. Not interested in marriage yet."

"I don't say you should marry her now but just get to know her. I'll set up a date for us to meet." Tougo knew that he will never be given a chance to let his voice out. He merely just a tool in the business world. He learnt that the marriage of his parents was all a lie. Happiness was never there. His father just need an heir to continue his greediness.

And that's when he became the cruel man.
-------------------------------------------------

"Hello lovely young lady, I'm Sakamaki Tougo. Nice to meet you." He kissed her hand. She was overtaken by how gorgeous the man in front of her. Cordelia instantly fall in love with this man. In the business world this young man was known as Karl Heinz.

"Karl, can I call you that?"

"Of course, Lady Cordelia." Once again, Cordelia became obsessed with his smile. Without her knowing, there were so much more behind the smile.

Their wedding were held after 1 year knowing each other. Tougo never shows any flaws or his true intention with Cordelia. He never loves.

But Cordelia loved him too much. Her world was him. He meant so much to her. From the moment he kissed her hand, she knew this man is her destined man.

But otherwise did she knew her living after marriage was more like a torture.

For three years, he waited Cordelia to bear his child but no sign of her getting pregnant. The woman cried almost everyday waiting Tougo to come home. She promised him she will give him child so he doesn't leave.

One day he was back. Cordelia was happy but only for a moment. There was a young beatiful woman beside his husband. And here what he said,

"There you are my lovely wife, Cordelia. Did you miss me?" He came towards her to give a hug but she shoved him away.

"Who is she? Karl! Who is she?!" Cordelia screamed. She cannot accept there was another woman stand beside her husband.

"Seems you have a crazy wife, Karl Heinz." The blonde woman opened her mouth looking at Cordelia sinisterly.

"Who are you saying me crazy, you bitch!"

"Stop it you two, it is no good to have a fight. Cordelia since you asked me just now let me tell you. This is Beatrix. My fiancee. We will get married within a month."

"What?! Karl! You can't do this to me. I promised I will give you child Karl so please leave that woman." She pleaded him while crying.

"I need an heir soon Cordelia. I trust you can give me a child but I don't want to wait for so long."

"Why are you so heartless Karl Heinz!?"

"Blame him not me." He muttered.
---------------------------------------------------

And the truth was the wedding of Beatrix and Tougo was also a lie. Only a wedding, marriage registration and heirs, that's what he wanted in real. No loves between Beatrix and him. All for business. The two of them realize it. Cordelia almost had a depression seeing Beatrix as the second wife and got pregnant with the first heir of the Sakamaki while she just stood there looking at happy Tougo.

But she was happy when Tougo came to visit her from time to time. Right now, she looked like a wife who was desperate for her husband. She was happy as long as Tougo sees her often. In fact she loved him too much. She got pregnant with triplet after Beatrix already gave birth to two sons.

The three of her sons gave her a chance. Making one of them the finest heir for Sakamaki.
Defeating Beatrix first son, Sakamaki Shuu. With that she determined that her eldest son, Sakamaki Ayato as her tool to defeat Sakamaki Shuu, and all she wanted actually was Tougo's attention.

Not long after in the business world, Tougo's cold heart was finally melted. The presence of Christa, daughter of his business partner who was so beautiful and known for her kind hearted.

Tougo wanted her but she don't. He already had two wives but he never fell anything like this with Christa. Christa never bowed down to him and it droves him crazy. For a moment, he never thought of his valuable heirs and business. Only loves for this woman but she denied him.

He had to do rough way to get her. By robbing her precious dignity. He raped her and so getting her pregnant. With that Christa married him and getting Cordelia more furious while Beatrix just knew this will happen soon.

Everyday Christa locked her room. Crying continuosly about her life. She hate everything about Tougo. And it included the baby inside her womb. Sakamaki Tougo's child. She hated it. But sometimes she can't afford to kill the baby. Until her last day, she had a depression. She died after giving birth to Tougo's son, Sakamaki Subaru.

"Finally, this torture end. Take care of him, my Subaru."
Those were her last words.

Honestly, Tougo fell sad for Christa. He loved her. He always tried to have a talk with her but she never gave him a chance. And he only have Sakamaki Subaru as the symbol of his love to her.

The six Sakamaki heirs grew up. Beatrix who always so strict with her sons making Shuu sometimes fed up of being the eldest. While Reiji always envied his mother's attention to Shuu, she never saw his effort.

The triplet who grew with a cruel mother who loves her husband to much. Ayato being force to be more like the eldest while the other two could go outside playing. He was a tool to get Tougo's attention. Finally, she left with some man abandoning her sons. Was it also a plan to gain Tougo's attention? But Tougo could never care less about her.

And only Subaru grew up with only siblings and maids around. They rarely saw their father. Each time, he saw Tougo, he will looked away from him. Subaru reminded Tougo too much about Christa, the only love he had until now.