Chap 11- Getting close

Hey guys, finally I made another chapter. Sorry for the late of you are waiting for me. I don't even know if this chapter is interesting or not but I hope you like it. Leaves some commet if you like.😊

The atmostphere was very intense. No one from the siblings dared to defy their father. Sakamaki Tougo planned on continuing his proposal before his phone rang.

"Hello, yes Mamura. I'll get there soon." Tougo gets up and walks towards the front door. Not before saying something to his sons.

"I would like to have a lovely father-sons conversation with you guys but time is not allowing me. Until next time sons." Then, he gone.

"Whats happening? Did he really came? I thought we just met for a few minutes and he just disappeared. Just like that." Ayato was sort of angry. He thinks their father would have something important to say but he just gone.

Works are always the top priorities for him.

"But I sense something not good will happen."

"What do you mean Reiji?"

"He rarely came home. And if he does there must be something in his mind. Its crucial." Reiji sips a hot tea carefully.

"Whatever it is. It better not involved Yui and Shuu" Subaru adds.

"But I think it is..." Slowly, Kanato voice out.

"I think so too. Remember he said he knew the dating things between Yui-chan and Shuu." Raito who is playing with his favourite fedora hat come into the conversation.

"Let just see how he does things..."
With that Reiji dismiss himself followed by other who are lacked of sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Yui pov

Its hard. I feel suffocated. I don't even remember my friends and classmate yet they are asking me to many questions.

"Guys, stop making Yui scared. She does not remember but you don't have to tell everything you guys want her to. Don't you see her pale face?!" This girl save me. I think we are friends but I'm not sure.

"Yui, let me introduce myself again to you. I'm Sakura. We had been friends since middle school. Nice to meet you." The radiant smile of her make me feel a bit relief and the crowds are gone. I feel my panic is also gone.

"Hi, Sakura. I'm sorry to forget you. But once again, I'm Yui. Nice to meet you too."

"Then we are friends again. No need to rush thing over because we will create our memories again." That is when the teacher come in. He cares about me by asking if I can really join the class now and I just nod.

All through the classes, I feel a little awkward and insecure with others. The faces who once I recognized are not anymore. Its like I'm a new student here eventhough not.

Dad picks me up on time. No, I think he came early. He is still worried about me. Worried a lot. Since I am still not fully mentally recovered, he made sure everything is good for me.

"How is school, Yui?" While driving me home, dad asks me.

"Its a little awkward. I don't remember anyone." Dad picks up my sad tone and reassure me.

"Don't push things Yui. I'm sure you are strong enough to go through this." He smiles at me before facing back to focus on his driving.

"By the way, tommorow we will have a guest. So I need you to doll up for him. He will take you out. I'm sure you feel suffocated only locking yourself in the house do you?"