Chap 6- Waking up

"Reiji, did you tell him?" asks Raito to Reiji who is reading a newspaper. All of them already came home after seeing both of Shuu and Yui.

"I didn't but I'm sure he knows"
Reiji replied calmly.

"Uhhhh" heavy sighs come from Raito.

"I hope he knows."

"I'm sure he knows."

"But...he didn't come just now"

Reiji puts the newspaper on the table in front him and sips the tea served for him.

"Raito...we never know when he will come. We also never know when he will come home"

"There's a true behind your words Reiji"

The two of them only look outside the window. The night will come. The sky is getting dark.
------------------------------------------------------
He looks at the patient lying on the bed with all bandages around him. After having a talk with his doctor, his son was having a serious accident. He will go back to his office after this. His other sons are not seen here.

Maybe they already go back home.

"Doctor, lead to me to the girl's ward." How can the doctor refused the man in front of him. He is known for his power in and out of Japan. The well known master in politician and business world.

Sakamaki Tougo. And since one of the Sakamaki's heir is hospitalized in this hospital, the staffs should have known to behave around his son unless they want to cause trouble to themselves and maybe their next generations.

"But..."

"I need to see her, she is with my son when the accident occur. Of course I need to see her condition as well"

"Okay, Sakamaki-san. This way." The doctor finally budge and lead him to Yui's ward. Its not good to fight against man who have power in everything. He can bring down this hospital to the worse and especially him losing his job.

Reaching Yui's ward, Sakamaki Tougo only see her through the mirrors. He can see bandages around her and she is resting peacefully on the patient's bed.

"Hummmm" the only word he said seeing the girl unsure what his actual reaction on his face.

"Mamura, get the car. I'm coming back to the office" Sakamaki Tougo walks pass his faithful assistant and the doctor that was startled by his unpredictable action.

Mamura nods and bows to the doctor before thanking him on Sakamaki Tougo's behalf. He quickly follows behind his boss while making a call asking for the car at the hospital.

The doctor is kind of startled and a bit surprised but he bows back. He watches the two of them disappear.

"Fuhhh" he sighs.

I hope i don't do anything reckless  just now.
-----------------------------------------------------
5 days have pass. Today is the sixth day they have been continuosly coming to the hospital seeing the two patients that have not awaken yet.

Komori Seiji is at his daughter's side almost all the time. Never leaving her afraid she might wake up without him beside her.

His tears fall everyday praying for Yui's safety. He tried to accept that Yui lost her memory and he will do anything to help her recover.

The Sakamaki brothers also know how hard to see their own family just laying on the bed. When will he wake up? The thought never once leave their mind.

They are hoping he will wake up soon. One more thing is their father who they never see visiting Shuu. Maybe he come but don't know when.

Komori Seiji holds his daughter's hand tightly. He looks at her pretty and cute face. She looks so angelic. Remind him of his beautiful wife always like an angel.