Chap 2- My brother's girlfriend

Eyes meet eyes. Hands hold each other. Nothing to say but both of them know this is not gonna be the last tine they see each other.

Ayato quickly let go of their hands making Yui disappointed. He can see it in Yui's eyes and makes him a bit happy. He didnt think that Shuu's girl can be this cute and captivated.

----------------------------------------------------
Ayato's pov

Damn it! I shouldn't let this happen. Come on Ayato, she is your damn brother's girlfriend.

"Sorry for waking you up from your sleep Ayato-kun. Actually i also don't know that Shuu kun want to take me here." Her soft voice is not helping me at all. She looks like a little fragile girl that i want to protect. Her plump lips,cute nose and those shining eyes. She has curve in the right places too.

All if us take a sit and i choose a single sofa. My eyes burned to see Shuu grabs Yui by the waist and sit together like a lovey dovey couple.

"So what is your motive bring her here." I dont mind if she thinks i hate her because i cannot show her what actually in my heart. She cringed at my words.

Sorry darling but you are my brother's. I dont take what my brother use.

Shuu glared at me and from the glimpse of eyes, she is trying to take a look at me and when our eyes meet, she bowed her head down back.

"Ayato can' t you talk properly. Dont be rude to our guest. And she is my girlfriend and gonna be our family soon. So treat her like one."

" i dont care at all about your previous or now girlfriends. " i talked back to him. Before i can say more Raito interupted.

"Oh come on Ayato kun. Dont be a party pooper. I bet you are not in the mood right now because you dont get laid recently. Fufufu~~~. Dont worry, Yui chan, i always curious about you." With that, he give her a wink. Thats what you got when deal with a playboy.

"No its okay. I am sorry for coming here without notice and interrupting your weekend" she smiles sweetly and i notices her eyes are on my face but i just ignores it. This girl. Is she trying to catch my attention?

"Enough you guys. Dont tease my girlfriend. And you Ayato, dont be rude to her." With that, Shuu take Yui's hand in his and they get away from there. Yui glances at Ayato for the last time sending him a look where no one can interpret.

From Yui's last glance, Ayato quickly turns his head away. It seems that she is trying to tell him something. Something he should know.

------------------------------------------------------
Shuu lead Yui to the back of the mansion where she can see the green scenery. Its full of colourful roses. All are roses. Its like the rose garden. Yui lightly touch a red rose that are close to them.

"Beautiful isn't it. Long time ago, its my mom favourite place. She is the one who work hard on this garden. Roses are her favourite flowers." Shuu explains to Yui a little bit of his mom and this garden history.

From his expression, Yui can see that Shuu miss his mom so much. Unfortunately, Beatrix is gone. Leaving her two sons who lack of loves and cares.

"Shuu kun... Im sorry."thats all she can reply.

"Why should you be sorry. Its nothing. As you know, my mom is not in this world anymore, but i have you who fill up my world again"

Fill up my world again...
That sentence repeat again and again in Yui' s mind. She gonna break Shuu' s heart if she continue this. She should end it but... she cant. Shuu' word echoes in her mind. Right now, she is his world.
Lets call off my plan for now.

Yui cups Shuu' s face with both her hands. She looks into his eyes.
" Shuu kun, now you should live in the reality. Your mom wants you to be happy. Didn't you say, this garden is your mom' s effort. So why dont you take care of it. Do what your mom do long time ago. She must be proud when she see her son let her garden grows"

Shuu feel the supportive and love behind her words. He is grateful to have such a supportive girlfriend. He slowly bring his face near to Yui. As they get closer, Yui's heart beat so fast that she cant't breath. Its not like this is their first time kissing, but when you loses your love for someone you wouldn't like to have an intimate moment with them. Yui thinks on how to avoid this situation. 

She can only think of one idea.

"arghh..." this idea of tripping herself . Shuu immediately come to held Yui and carry her like princess into the mansion. Without thinking, he brings Yui into his room upstairs. opening the door, Shuu put her down on his comfortable bed. This doesn't stop the nervousness inside Yui.

"urmm... Shuu kun. You dont have to bring me into your room. i just trip."

"dont worry. no one saw us just now. i also want you to see my room. i never bring you here. so, why dont you take a look? maybe one day.... you will stay in this room too..." yui become silent as she listen to Shuu.

staying here... he is getting serious. i have to... do this. 

"Shuu kun , i .... wanna tell you something... please... listen okay..?" Yui try to make a serious face as possible but who knows the nervous and fear in herself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayato's pov

damn that bastard Shuu. how dare she touch MY woman again. this time he brings her into his room. what are they doing?

"why do i care. they are lovers. they can do anything they want." Shuu and Yui didnt see me saw them when they are going upstairs. but i can feel myself getting furious now. i take as sip of my coke without realizing someone blows my ear.

" what the hell Raito?!"

"are you mad?. hey why did you talk with yourself. are you concern about what shuu and Yui are doing upstairs. just the two of them? jealous much?" Raito leans his back behind the kitchen counter.

"huh! why should i?" Ayato still defies Raito. not only him who see Shuu bring Yui upstairs but Raito too.

"hurmmm... come on. i know you wanna know. we both are not innocent and i am sure Yui chan too... are not that naive as she seems.." Raito whispers to Ayato's ear for the last part making him burn with desire to break and jealousy. without saying anything, Ayato leaves the kitchen and go upstairs. whether to his room or Shuu?

Raito just laugh seeing his blood related brother getting jealous over a girl.

interesting...

Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction(Ayato x Yui)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें