Chap 5- Forgetting our memories

Damn. Its so tiring. I should be sleeping not wasting my time going to school. Reiji gonna get mad for sure if he knows i am skipping school. Do i care? Sleeping is much better.

Right now, Ayato is taking a nap on the rooftop of the school building. He almost gets into the dreamland when he feel a kick on his right side.

Who is trying to disturb his nap and whoever that person is gonna regret for sure. Quickly he opens his eyes and glares to the person standing in front of him looking at him sternly.

"Reiji! Why the hell..."

"Stop your bullshit Ayato. I'm not here to give you lecture about skipping school but you better follow me. The others already waiting for us. Quick!"

"Wait. What is going on Reiji?" Reiji is looking kind of lost right now. He does not remember when was the last time Reiji makes that kind of face. First time?

However Ayato still keep following Reiji's foot step which is so fast.
"Hey Reiji.. Talk to me"

"We don't have time to talk Ayato. Its Shuu..."

"Shuu.."

As they reach the Sakamaki's car, Ayato and Reiji get in and the car speed to its destinanation which is still a confuse to Ayato.

"Hey, what happen? Shuu?"

"Shuu...involved in...an accident."
Raito starts opening his mouth. Everyone is in silence. No one has the guts to open their mouth as the accident happened was not a small one where you only got scratch from it. Its involved lives. The think matter  now is live or dead.

"Wha..t? How? When?!" Ayato may seems to hate Shuu but thats not it. They already live together for the rest of their life. Having a busy father and all of them lost their mothers, they only have each other to be with. Laughing or fighting.

For Reiji, Shuu may seems quite unresponsible older brother but for the whole time Shuu is the reason for what he become now. He looks up to Shuu so much that he want to be better than him in every way. And he successfull...but Shuu....never gave attention to everything he achieved.

"I dont know how but we heard its a big accident. Moreover, he is not alone...in the car" tell Kanato.

"You mean?"

"Yui chan... Yui chan is there. Oh what to do.. I just hope both of them safe... Pleasee"

For the first time Raito gets anxious for someone since he always think about girls and girls only. Ayato is kind of shock to hear Yui's name. They just meet on that day. Just by looking at her cute and pretty face, his heart beats so fast and he thought Yui was the first woman who make him realize that how cute a girl is.

Shuu...i...hope i can fight with you soon too. Please be safe. Yui...you too. Stay alive...if not for me...for Shuu!

The car is getting silence again with everyone look down and keep praying for Shuu and Yui. The fast heartbeating never stop until they see the real Shuu and Yui with their eyes.

------------------------------------------------------
"Sakamaki- san, there is a call for you."

He put his pen down and take off his spectacles. He look at his assistant who have work for him for many years.

"Who?" The only question he ask.

"The hospital..." Without further explaination, he cuts him off.

"Didn't I say? Who is more important than my CLIENTS?" His assistant bows his head down but his boss has to know even if it is not important for him.