Chapter 3

After like an hour drive we stopped in front of a large glass building with companies name on the top - CyRo Technologies. Behind it had what seemed to be a factory or a warehouse. The front of the building was beautiful. It had 6 large crystal like pillars, 3 in each side of the entrance door and huge stairs that lead towards it. The building behind it had many floors and two warehouses situated inside of them. Even though it looked to be a factory building, it was still like a very well kept and cared for office type of structure. A lot different from my fathers. But my father's company was much older. Almost 200 years. And it haven't been changed much since then. We entered the building and were greeted by a young lady. Maybe 25 years old? She looked very beautiful with white blond hair, cut down shoulder length and a thick braid around her head - from one ear to another. She didn't have much make up on, but her eyes popped out. They were emerald green and they looked like two freshly cut gemstones. And she looked very kind.

"Hello, Sir! Ms! How can I help you?"

"We are here to meet a director Cahlfer" my father replied.

"Do you have an appointment with him?"

"Yes. He knows we are coming today. Tell him that William Elkwood is here."

"OK. You will have to wait a moment." she said and smiled at us.

But it looked really forced and unreal. It didn't fit her kind face. I looked at her name tag - it said her name is Angela. Under it was something written with smaller letters. I squinted eyes to see better. It said "RTK-163". weird. I wonder what it means. My thoughts are interrupted when a man walked in the reception area, where we were waiting. He had a white, very modern lab coat on and dark brown hair, almost black, looked a little bit younger than my dad. And he had a very serious face.

"Good morning, Mr Elkwood. It is such an honor to have you here. And who is a young lady here, may I ask?"

"Same to you Mr Cahlfer. This is my daughter - Kyra Elkwood."

"It's my pleasure!" he takes my hand .

He had a very firm handshake. It matched his stern facial expression.

"Sorry, I didn't inform you what we are coming here for. But I suppose it is obvious to you why. Isn't that right?" my father said to him.

"You want android, right? For what purpose. We have everything for everybody. And we can customize them for everyone's special need and tastes. ----- We have office working androids, cooks, androids for public services, heavy work robots, law force and military androids as well personal companions. We also sell a regular robots and working machines, but it is not our focus now - days anymore. And we have a lot more, you name it. Now we stride to achieve more human like looking and acting androids. You probably already met Angela - our receptionist. Isn't she nice? you almost can't tell the difference between our android and human being. She is one of our newest office work models "RTK-163". Though I am afraid to say we still have some problems with some of the facial expressions."

"Yes, we would like to have protection android for my daughter here. She got attacked by somebody days ago, and I am really worried about her safety now. A bodyguard - who looks human like. Kyra is not very fond of robots, so it would remind her less that he is a one."

"You are here at a right time, Mr Elkwood. I am happy to inform you that our new line of androids are meant to replace human protection services. It is more safer for people who need to do this kind of work. It is too dangerous for them. They can get killed. But by providing our compatible protection androids, they can find and have much safer job. And androids can do things what humans can't. And this project is combined with specifics from another of our projects , like - companion type androids, which makes them look and act incredibly human. I hope that would satisfy your requirements?"