Chapter 6

I was sitting in one of the CyRo Technologies office's. One of the android employees have given me a check list, where I can select some characteristics for my future bodyguard. When I looked at the hologram-mic list in front of me I was surprised how many options I had to select just for one android. And this was just personality selection session. I still have to come and do some more, plus I will have days when I have to select his physical traits. On every trait in the list was a percentage scale, from 1 to 100, which allowed me to select how much of that trait I want in my android. There was 'kind' - I put it on 70%. 'Rude' - 30%, helpful - 60%. The list was going on and on. Suddenly I heard somebody was ringing to me. I pressed a button on my ring. As It connected I heard Anna's voice.

"Yes, Anna? What do you want? I am a little busy right now. Just say it quick!" I told her while I was still concentrating on my list.

"Ahmm, Kyra? We have a little problem here in the office. Could you please come over. I am afraid I can't deal with it on my own Ms!"

She sounded really worried. I think I should go. I will call my dad to come and finish this job here in CyRo. He would have easier time to get free of work.

I was spending next few days in my office getting solved this problem with one of the companies we previously made contract with. They said they received some damaged products from us and now they are making such a problem of it. I know that it is not that serious than they make it to be. The last thing is for them to sue us. I will think of something. I don't want to lose them as a client and it would damage our reputation if we let it go.