Chapter 12

"Dad! Dad! Answer me! " where is he when I need him?

   I was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do now. How can my dad forget to tell me I have to take my own clothes to dress up the android, shouldn't CyRo provide it? If anybody outside of this building sees me with a half naked 'man', I will be a center of gossip for months around the city. I have to think of something. Maybe I can call Mike, yeah, Mike - that's my only option for now.

   I glanced over Bryce, who was still standing still in the same spot like a human doll. All three man have left some time ago leaving myself to deal with my own problems.

"Will you stop starring at me, Bryce?" I shot him an irritated look. Doe's he even hear me, can he talk? Agghh! Pressing a button on my ring I got connected with Mike.

"Hey, Mike? Can you help me with one thing? Could you pick me up from a garage in basement and I will need your jacket too! And don't ask me why, you will see later."

"OK my Lady."

"Come, Bryce!"

    I got to the door peeking trough to see if other CyRo customers were in reception area. It would be a problem if somebody would recognize me. Turning around to see if Bryce was following me, I was suddenly faced with his bare chest just inches away from me. Looking up at his piercing gaze I gestured him to follow me towards the customer elevator. I didn't dare to look directly at him after that, afraid to get intimidated by his constant starring. Still through corner of my eye I could see him following me close by. The feeling of being so close to him made me feel nervous, but for some luck half of my mind was focused on how  to get him out of here unnoticed by ever present paparazzi. When we finally reached the basement I noticed Mike on the right side of us just few meters away with our car.

"Hey! Mike! Mike! Come here, quick!" I shouted in a loud whisper.

"My Lady! What's the problem?" He rushed towards me with questioning look.

"Please, give me your jacked, I need to cover him!" I gestured towards Bryce who, for my surprise, was inspecting Mike, not focusing on me anymore.

"Whooa! That is SOMETHING! He... He looks amazing! Why is he naked?"

"Well, you see, my father forgot to tell me I need some clothes for him. Now I will have to strip you! Is anybody here?"

"No, I haven't seen a thing down here."

I quickly took the jacket from Mike and gave it to Bryce.

"Put this on!"

Bryce took it with his large hands, but didn't do anything with it.

"Listen, we don't have much time!" frustrated  I took the jacket back and attempted to put it myself, in which I succeeded. 

    The piece of clothe was too small for him, half of his chest was still visible. But it will do for now, it will not be so noticeable as if he would go around half naked. In a meantime Mike had gotten a car right beside us. I quickly shoved Bryce's large frame in a backseat of the car while taking the front myself. Now I need to find some clothing for him, I can't keep him walk around like this.

"Mike, could we stop by some shop to get him something to wear? And after that take me to my father's house." I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths, the last half an hour was so intense.

"How do you like your new bodyguard, my Lady? I see Mr William's did a very good job."

"I don't know what to think. Lot of things are happening, I think I need to take some time to process everything. Bryce is just SOMETHING I need to get used to, it is so overwhelming right now."

"Oh! So you are gonna call him Bryce! Alright then..."

After a few minute drive we stopped in front of some mans-wear shop.

"Give me few minutes Mike, I have to find something for this 'man'." as I exited the car I took a quick look at Bryce to define his body size - so I can find a right clothing for him.

I turn around to close the door of my car, when I notice Bryce is standing behind me already out of the car. For some lucky reason, door is shielding his lower body - without proper pants - from view.

"What the...? YOU GET BACK IN THE CAR! And wait for me until I come back!" My heart just jumped out, seeing full streets with people, who almost had a chance to see him in this state WITH ME. I will have a word with him later on about his behavior.

    It was so difficult to find his size of clothing. If you are this big of a man you need to custom-make your own clothes. It is rare for so large man to exist in this side of the world, with limited resources, it is hard to sustain their body and it's needs as the need for large size of clothing too.Lucky me - I don't have to feed him. Finally I get my hands on some black pants and a light black long sleeved shirt with darker silky west. Collar of the shirt is fully closed just centimeter high. It looks less business type but nonetheless elegant. It will do. I hope this fits.

I quickly get back to Mike and Bryce.

"Sorry for being away for so long. It was a pain to find anything at all. Mike, I hope you were not bored!?"

"No, not at all! I had Bryce to talk to while you were gone."

"Really? Can he really talk?"

" Sure he does! Right, Bryce?"

I looked at him and he just nodded. Well that's so much for talking! I rolled my eyes at the statement and faced the busy road in front of me.

***

    My father's living space was sealed of from busy streets outside and it was much easier to get Bryce out of the car in to the house, without anybody questioning it.

"Thank you Mike! I will be going to get Bryce dressed and prepare him for leaving." I left Mike and asked Bryce to follow me while holding his new clothes  folded in my hands.

   I lead him to one of the large bathrooms in my father's house, feeling slightly irritated by taking care of this SO ADVANCED android, more like a baby. I tried to push my negative thoughts away and maybe find something positive in this, in him.

"Now, take of that jacket, I have new one for you, which will fit you better." I stepped closer to him and retrieved it giving the new shirt in return.

"Put it on!" He looked at shirt and then at me. "Can you do it yourself?" I started to get very irritated and mad by the way he acted. "Can you even talk? ANSWER ME!" I couldn't  hold in anymore and raised my voice.

"Yes!" responded Bryce.