Chapter 1

I feel so much at time,
that I barely feel anything at all.
- R.M Drake

Alissa's POV

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do...
The song was blaring in full volume on my earphoes.
I was reading a cursed prince story on my wattpad and walking on the pavement of roads.

There are less people in street as everybody  is rushing home as it seems like it is gonna rain today. I assumed that by looking at the black clouds on the skies.
I am returning from my part time job right now  and walking quite fast as it's already 9:30 PM.

I had already arrived halfway to my home & there's a road that need to cross to reach my house. I hate to cross the road because I really hate to wait for the light to turn green.
After 65 seconds of  waiting, the light finally turned green then I started to walk on zebra crossing road. I don't live in a crowded part of city so at these times there are much less vehicles on road. As i reach  middle of the road I saw a light flickering towards me. It was  nearing towards me in a  pretty high speed Am I going to die today?  and I closed my eyes & waited myself to feel the pain but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the bike whose tires had almost touched me. Almost.
It was a big black bike & there was only one person in bike. He slowly removed  his helmet from his head.

As I saw his face I was stunned..... the black chilled hair with deep black eyes, a little crooked nose with a perfect jawline not to mention that dim pink lips.
Oh my gosh!!
Is he even  human being? How can a human being look so perfect.

" Oi... stupid girl."
His voice is also so good deep and husky.... Wait!!

What did he just called me?
Stupid..
I don't like him anymore. How dare he  called me stupid.

"Who the fuck are you to call me stupid." I snarled at him.

" Aww! Baby girl eager to know me aren't you?" He replied with a fake sweet tone.
Can I kill him right now & run.

" Excuse me, Mr. Whoever or whatever instead of apologizing to me that you almost hit me on the middle of road even at the traffic is green light you are calling me stupid." I yelled.

Instead of saying anything he was just staring at me. He just put his helmet back and went away.
I didn't failed to notice the faint smile that was seen when he put the helmet on.

This guy & his nerves. Let me meet him again & I will break his handsome face.
I called him handsome?
Did I?
Really?
Oh yeah I did.
I hate to admit but he is the most handsome guy i have ever seen  & not to mention a biggest jerk in my life.
I glanced at the small watch on my hand. It says 9:45 PM.
Crap.
I am late now to reach home so I put my earphones back on my ear & start to run towards my home.

Author's note : Thank you if you have ended up reading my story and i hope you continue in future too. Ba bye love you all.😽
Aleesa😉