Chapter 13

"Find what fuels you. Live there. Grow there. Love there."

- R.M Drake.

Alissa's POV :

He was the last person i didn't want to face or even cross path in this world. What is he doing here and importantly why here? 

" I am David Black. I hope we get along in the future." He said but his eyes was looking at me. Every one cheered and clapped especially girls. Well, He has this ocean blue eyes , soft baby lips jawline, thick dark eyebrows and perfect body. He being rich is a extra thing too.

So, let's remember some good time...
David and I used to go to same middle school. He and I were pretty close , He always used to stand up for me until Sally came along. I don't what she said to him but all of sudden he stopped  talking to me. And it hurt to lose someone who has always there for me but I never asked cause I didn't expected him to stay. I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

But the question on my mind right now is What is he doing here? He changed the school in middle school. Maybe it is a coincidence that he is in the same school as me or................????

As soon as  the bell rang I was packing my bag i noticed him standing behind me. I didn't turned back even though I knew it was him. I want to spend my high school peacefully not getting involved with him or anyone else.

" Shall we go?' He popped in front of my face.  I just looked around acting like I don't know him.

"You don't remember me?" He exclaimed. I see voice still loud as it used to be.

I just pretended like i didn't heard him and tried to quietly sneak like a mouse.  As i quietly escaped from there. I breathed a sigh of relief when Someone held my hand from behind. I thought it was David. "See David..." But it was Robin and his expression quickly turned so dark.

"Who is David ?" He asked with a tone of anger. If looks could kill I would be dead by the glare of Robin. 

"None of you...u--__ " She is my girlfriend." I was cut off by another voice and I already knew it was David.  He held my hands and looked at Robin with a questioning look," You got any problem?"

He looked shocked but instead of replying him  he turned his head towards me and asked," Is it true Alissa? " It was a first time he said my name and my name suddenly sounded so hot and... Focus  Both of them were looking at me. I just said, "None of your business." 
I held hands of David and dragged him with me.

" Last time I remember I was single since when did a fri-- I abruptly stopped myself.
" Don't say ridiculous things and leave me alone."  I walked away.

Author's note: Sorry for the short update I promise to make up with another chapter.😁
I never expected it to get this much read and support. Thank you guys for your unconditional support. ❤️
You can follow me on Instagram: aleesa_grg
To see my boring face and life.😂
Aleesa 😉