Chapter 4

They are scars for a reason,
they don't hurt anymore
But they're there to remind you
of all the things you've lived through the moments that almost killed you and the ones who made you
who you are strong.
- R.M drake.
Alissa's POV :
I woke up with the feeling of my shoulders shaking. I slowly opened my eyes and when I was able to see clear....
My eyeballs almost popped out seeing the person in front of me. A smirk slowly formed on his lips as he noticed my expression. It took me a minute to realize why he was here.
" I am going home. You were not waking up so I decided to wake you from your beauty sleep." He said.
"T..t..Han...k you." I shuttered.
He just shrugged and left.
I quickly closed the cafe and made my way towards home.

I slowly touched the scars that are on my wrist.
They doesn't hurt anymore but they are a reminder of something.
It's a memory of my nightmare that hunts me.

I took sleeping pill  and drag myself to bed.

"Are you elephant?"
"Look your body is so big."
"Do you eat rhino for breakfast?"
They chuckled.
I felt a pain on my stomach.
It will be over soon...
I closed my eyes and just wished for this to finish.
I woke up in my bed completely panting and sweat all over my body.
It stopped few months ago.
Why is it coming back again?

I left for school early today cause I couldn't sleep at all.When I reached to the school the front door was still closed so I decided to enter from back gate.

As I entered my class. I saw Robin lying on the floor with blood all over his hands and injuries on face.
When I tried to shake him I noticed that his body was also burning. I quickly pressed 911 but all of sudden he grabbed me and said ,"Home Please" in a extremely low voice. I slowly took his arm around my shoulders and left school. I had to drag him all the way to home.

Dad must have left for his duty. After arriving home I laid him down on a bed and started to make porridge for him and preparing the medicine to give him. I started to put a wet towel on his forehead. After doing that for quite awhile his fever was down.

When I decided to get new water for him. All of sudden he grabbed my wrist.

Author note:  Sorry! Really really sorry but i was quite busy few days so I couldn't update. This chapter is not so long but. I will make it up in next chapter I swear.
Do vote & comment.
Aleesa😉