Chapter 12

"We live in a very cold world.you shouldn't have to convince someone to love."
-R.M Drake

If you have some traumatic experience and it might trigger you than please skip these chapter it has a part of bullying and I don't want you guys to suffer.
-Aleesa.

Alissa's POV:
He was kissing Sally. I didn't care or maybe i felt a little pang in my heart.
Who cares tho.
I wanted to turn around and act like  I never saw this but my earphone is with him and I am not a weak hearted girl who cares about this little things.

So I kept brave face on show. They were still sucking each other like there is no tomorrow. I stood there patiently for 10 seconds. After that I coughed to grab their attention towards me. They broke from each other.
Sally was looking at me with a smirk. And I know what does that smirk means. Robin face looked priceless. The expression in his face wanted to make me laugh but I controlled myself. I noticed my earphones in his hand. I grabbed his hand and took my earphones.
" Thank you for my earphones." I said that with the biggest ever smile in my face. Everybody looked stunned. Even the smirk from Sally face had disappeared.
Hah! Everyone is fake. So it doesn't matters.
Robin seemed like he wants to say something but the words were not coming from his mouth. Well I don't have time to listen his sweet lies.

I turned around and walked away. As I was making my way towards the exit of cafeteria I knew that everyone was looking at me.  I felt like a heroine. LOL.
Sally reaction was priceless. I put my hand over her shoulder and went to the classroom.

"You were so cool there." Cindy exclaimed.
" I know. Babe." I gave her a wink.

Well, Sally was busy claiming that Robin is her boyfriend whole day and Robin was denying saying he doesn't dates.

As soon as school ended I made my way quickly towards home. I just want to sleep for today. Or maybe forever.

I made a call to Cafe to let them know  that I can't come today on my way towards home.
"I am home." I said to myself. I used to say that everyday and I would always be greeted by the happiest smile of my mom. But now I get greeted by emptiness. Old habits takes time to be changed.

I threw my bag in chair and jumped to the bed without even changing my clothes. I slowly started to feel  sleepy. As my eyes were getting heavier.

Look at her. Oh my God! She looks like a potato. A ugly one . Look at her legs it's bigger than a elephant legs. Look at her stomach it's bigger than hippopotamus.
I was ignoring their remarks. I hung my head low and made my way towards class. Someone pushed me all of sudden from back. That made me fall to the floor. Everyone was laughing no one came to my rescue. Tears had already formed in my eyes and I heard her, " what is elephant doing in our school. Shouldn't she be in jungle." That her was Sally.

I opened my eyes and noticed that it was dream. My body was full of sweats. Well, Nightmares never tend to leave. I had buried this memories somewhere deep but seeing Sally made me remember all this.  But, I am not same. I won't let this thing happen to me again. I should have never got involved with Robin cause he is the main reason of my recent encounters with Sally. She still scares me. I might have acted like I am all strong but still she is the monster of my Nightmares.

I checked my phone and saw there is miss called from Robin Ten times. Doesn't matters.  It's not like that I am jealous or anything but I don't want to get involved with him ever again in my life. He is plague that is going to destroy me if I don't. I barely managed to save myself from this horrible nightmares and I don't want them back again not today or tomorrow. Forever.

I got ready like I do in a daily basis. Dad was sleeping soundly . I guess he doesn't have shift in morning. I tucked him a blanket and gave a kiss on his forehead. "I know you are suffering Dad. But thank you for not giving up on me and looking after me always. I love you." Saying that I exited from the room.

As soon I reached to classes. I noticed Cindy waving at me. She is cheerful as always. I smiled to myself.
I waved back to her and made my way   towards her.
"You okay?" She asked with a concern in her eyes.
" I have never been this fine." I said with a smile.
" I am here for you okay always."
"I Know dear and thank you." I held her hands. She smiled at me.

We were in the middle of the subject when someone knocked in our class. When I saw the person who knocked the door.
I wanted to dig the ground right there and hide myself forever.

Author's note:
The read has increased so much. I never thought that one people will even read my story but seeing this much people read. I am really grateful to all of you for sticking by me even though I suck at writing. It is not so good but I am trying to do better. Thank you.❤️
Please vote  and comment.
- Aleesa.