Chapter 16

understand,that your heart is worth a thousand years and only a person with love on  their hands is worth your time.

-R.M  Drake.

Alissa's POV:

As soon as he  heard my voice   his face appeared before me so quick that I didn't even got the chance to react. I have never noticed the emotional look on Robin face but right now he looked like he could cry . I slowly reached out my hand to touch his  face.  Before I could touch his face he caught my arms in middle. He slowly pushed sleeves of my hospital gown as if he is afraid to see of what he might see. It is no surprise for me if he sees those cuts and feel disgusted. I was staring at his face all the time. He fully pushed my sleeves up and slowly started to touch those cuts so slow as if he was being careful that it might hurt me. Such a fool. Those scars don't hurt anymore. I am completely numb to every feelings that human being feels. He slowly turned at me and spoke slowly, ' It must have hurt a lot.... He paused and slowly spoke again, " Don't worry you won't have to suffer alone again. I am gonna be there for you and never leave you.' 

How long has it been someone said like this to me. Somehow his way of saying or maybe those words made me feel I am safe and home. But people can never be home.  I looked at him and gave a weak smile," They don't hurt anymore."

 After that doctor went through few check ups to make sure my wounds are not opened. He said I can leave hospital after a few days of rest. After that i had to hear never ending lecture of Cindy for not being careful while walking and other things. You know Girls drama..... 

Days passed very quickly but i never once saw my father entering my room and whenever i tried to ask Robin he will somehow  change the topic. The day of discharge also arrived. Robin never left my side once in hospital.

Robin accompanied me from hospital to home. After reaching home he helped me to carry my luggage in my room. After that I plopped down in my bed. He laid beside me and I slowly turned my eyes towards him. He slowly held my hands and looked into my eyes. "What I am going to say might be shocking to you so please don't panic and listen to me carefully okay?" I just nodded my head.
"Your dad is in hospital."
"What happened? How is he? Which hospital? " I said with a panic.
He said, " The day you were in accident I called him after admitting you in hospital. Then he said he will be here but he got into accident on a way. The doctor said he had a  injury in head. The injury has put him into the coma. And no one knows when he will wake up. Why every bad thing happens to me all the time.  He wiped my tears and looked at me  and  said, "Don't worry I am here for you."
I looked at him with a faint smile and said," Want to eat dumplings?"
" I would have love to but you just got out from the hospital so you need to have a proper rest." He said.
I just gave him a small smile.
"You are a lucky girl. " He said winking at me.
" Why? " I said with a laugh.
"Because today this boy is gonna cook for you."
"I pray to Lord for my kitchen to be safe and sound until he finishes cooking." I prayed in a loud voice . He just looked at me and gave the look of "Wait and watch."
After a hour of waiting he finally came out from the kitchen. He  brought the food into dining room while my stomach was already making sound because of the food delicious smell. He teased me saying ,"Can't wait to taste my food huh?"
" I am just hungry." I said pouting my lips.
He just smiled at me .
We both started to have dinner while all of sudden his phone rang.

Author's note:  Oh well I have always been a slow updater.😓 Anyway thank you if you are still sticking around and reading this .
Love you guys.
My Instantgram 😂:aleesa_grg.
*Cough* self promotion*cough*
Aleesa😉