Chapter 9

All I really want is for someone to fill my heart with adventure.
-R.M Drake.

Alissa's  POV
My mom left us two years ago. She went to a better place.
I don't want to say she's dead because she is alive as me and watching me over from there. My family was a happy family. Mom and dad were so in love. You could tell they care for each other just by looking at them.
My mom always called me 'Fluff' because she used to say I am not fat I am just fluffy. It was my favorite nickname.
I wish I could go back to that time and take your place on that day. Dad won't be suffering like this much if it was me.
If that day Sally hadn't done that my Mom would be here... With me.

I was walking through the corridor after the lunch break. Our teacher was absent so I was just looking around and taking my time to reach class. I felt someone is following me, when I turned back I saw Robin grinning at me. He smiles more nowadays. He slung his arm on my shoulder and said, " Good morning chubs." very cheerfully.
" I am not your chubs." I replied by pushing him away. As I pushed him away he grab my hand and pulled me towards him. We are so fucking close.
I could see his deep black eyes staring at me very deeply. Okay! Breathe.. You won't die. He has a white baby skin. It seems like he shaved today. That perfect light pink lips and nose. My god. Did you send your son instead of human being cause he looks like Greek god.
I can feel his breath on my nose because of height difference. It's a mixture of mint and cigarettes. He started to lean towards me. Why can't I move? Ugh!
I don't know what to do in this type of situation. He was nearing towards me so I just closed my eyes and waited for it. But instead I heard a sound of laughing, when I opened my eyes he is laughing showing his perfect white teeth with those wrinkles on his eyes. It's a first time I am seeing him laugh like this ..... So freely.
I don't what came over me but I took out my phone and clicked a picture of him and ran away from there.

Finally, classes are over. I directly made my way towards the cafe because I have shift today. 
When I was finally done with my shift   I saw Robin outside the cafe.  What is he doing here?
He smiled as soon as he saw me and made a very odd request.

Now , I am looking at  Robin eating a dumplings. Dumplings is a popular Asian food. It's amazing how this guy can eat double than me and not gain a single weight on his body. I am jealous.
So his odd request was to cook something home made for him. I don't know what came over me but I simply said okay maybe it was because of the bruises on his cheek and cuts on forehead.
So, I decided to make him dumplings because it always makes me forget about sad things and cheers me up. Well .. any food cheers me up but dumplings is my favorite .

Thank God ! Dad is on extra shift today otherwise I would be dead meat for bringing a guy to home.
I kept staring at him wondering how he got those cuts and bruises but
I know he has his own reasons and I don't want to force him to explain cause I know how it feels like.

" You really cook so delicious foods." He said with a moan.
" Stop moaning while eating." I said sternly.
" But the food is worth of moaning." He replied by making a cute pout face.
My god. This guy is so cute.
I must be going crazy...

After a while , I am done with dishes. I went  to the living room and saw him watching television. I brought first aid box and started  to clean up his wounds on hands and face. He kept staring at me intently which was making me really uncomfortable and nervous.
He didn't  even flinch when I put ointment on his cuts.
After a long silence he finally spoke, " Aren't you going to ask me about this wounds and cuts?"
" If you wanted to share then I won't need to ask you . It must be something painful so I don't want to remind you painful things so I am not going to ask you. " I replied by packing the first aid box. As I was making my way to keep the first aid box...
" You are really different from others you know." He said.
I turned back at him and replied, " I didn't knew that I thought that all people in the world looked like me." with a smile.
" Such a funny joke." He said in a sarcastic voice.
I just smiled. After that he decided to go home so I walked with him to his bike as he was leaving he pulled my hands and engulfed me into a hug.
He said, " Thank you for existing. Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for everything. "
I could feel how sad he was in his voice so I hugged him back tightly .
He let go of me and looked in my eyes and said, " thank you for saving me."

Author's note: 
I finally have more than 100 votes and trending in no.3 in fatgirl. This wasn't possible without you  thank you so much to everyone. Please keep supporting.
Vote, comment and share.
- Aleesa😉