Chapter 3

If it's real ,
They will find you no matter how hard it is.
-R.M Drake

Alissa's POV :

At the end of day I got to realize that i have only 1 class with Cindy and I have four class together with that black obsessed jerk.

As i was making my way toward home.I heard some muffled girl voices in washroom. The classes are over already. Who might be on washroom?

I decided to check out . As I opened the door, the sight was horrifying. A girl was getting beat out of shit by 3 girls.

"Stop right there or the consequences won't be good ." I shouted.

They all flinched  as soon as they heard my voice and moved quietly trying to make their way out of washroom.
Uh oh . Wrong move girls.
I slammed the door .
" Girls. Don't you think we need to have some fun."

As I took close look one by one I noticed  Sally and her minions. She is a cheerleader and also our high school  beauty pageant  winner for as long as i can remember.  She is the least favorite person for me.

Time for some old memories.
" Nice to meet you again sally." I said with a fake sweetness in my voice.
She had clear evident of fear in her eyes but she still stood there confidently. Her two little pigs were already sweating.
Her minions were charging towards me and sally was behind. Well I didn't learned muay thai for nothing. Two punch on their face and they were on ground.

I slowly made my  towards sally. The closer I got, the farther she moved. It was fun to see the terror in her eyes for me.
I slowly moved  my fingers towards her face, while staring at her eyes.
I dug my nails to the left part of her cheeks  enough to cause a cut  and whispered to her ear, " If I ever find you bullying someone then remember it'll be more worse than last time. "

Outside the school I saw Cindy waiting for me in her car. She is really beautiful with that blonde hair ,blue eyes, upturned nose, full round lips and height with perfect figure. I would die for her hair color. Okay not only me but every Asian girl will.
I am  Asian so  I have black hair color which I don't happen to like the most.

As soon she saw me she waved her hand like a little child. Gosh!
I ran towards her. She engulfed me in a hug as soon i reached there. We entered to her car.
After a few minutes... of silence
" Do you know him?" She asked me out of blue?
Who him?
She maybe talking about that motorbike guy.
" Which guy you're talking about?"
" I am talking about Robin."
" So his name is Robin." I said thoughtfully.
" You don't know him?" She exclaimed.
" Err..no?" I replied.
" He is the most rich and hottest guy of our school. He is also a basketball captain of our school. The fact that he is the future heir of black business is a bonus." Black Business huh?                            " I  never saw or noticed him in our school though.? " I asked her questioningly.                                     "Well if you ever get time from your wattpad and webtoon... then maybe you would have noticed him. He has been here since middle school. " She said in a sarcastic tone.                                   

I just shrugged my shoulders.

After reaching home, I put on my hoodie on earphones on ear and bag on back then made my way on the place where I work .  Olive's Cafe.

As usual day went really fast my legs were aching because today there were more customers than other days. As  my shift had ended, I heard a door opening. Who could be at this time? It's already almost 9:00pm.

I didn't even bothered to look at the customer and made my way towards the table  then I saw him. Why  Robin is here?

I smiled sweetly at him, " What would you like to order sir?"
He didn't even glanced at me, " A cappuccino please."
" Okay sir."
As I reached to the counter I noticed that Hanna has already left for home. That little witch..
Now I have to make a coffee for him.
Thanks to him that I have to overstay and now make a coffee too.

I served his coffee  and made my way towards counter. My eyes were getting heavy because I was extremely tired.
Before I knew i already drifted off on sleep.

Author note: To my few readers i am sorry for not updating on Tuesday. I was at the place where internet couldn't be reached. Finally today i returned home so i am updating it. Please don't be mad.
Do vote & comment.
Aleesa 😉