Chapter 17

"Believe me when I say I won't go away, it is not in my nature to leave the people I love."
-R.M Drake.

Alissa's POV:
He picked up his phone and went to the another room. While he was there I happily ate my food. After 5 minutes around he came back. Looking at my finished food," you are really quick at eating."
"Well the food was delicious." I replied turning my head away. He just chuckled.  After finishing eating he insisted on doing all work while I just gave him a company rather headache with my never finishing talks.

It was already 9:00 pm when he finished all of the kitchen work. "So, it's pretty late. If you want to stay you can stay tonight." I said.
He tilted his head towards me and chuckled.
I looked at him,"what's so funny anyway?"
"I would have stayed anyway. I can't take a risk to leave you alone.". He said with a grin.
He should stop grinning like that. It makes my heart beat so fast.

I can't let him sleep at my room...maybe in my dad room.
No..no he won't feel comfortable there. As I was thinking of where to let him sleep he came out carrying a pillow and blanket in his hand and made his way towards my room. I quickly ran behind him. He started to make bed in the floor. "Don't worry. Chubs I won't do anything to you. I just don't want you to sleep alone." He said as if he recalled something.  He must have noticed my horrible condition of nightmare while I was in hospital.
My room is already small and seeing his well built body move around makes  my room look more small. I
just smiled at him and made my way towards bed. I quickly put my head under the bed. I tossed and turned for 5minutes and finally decided to do what I have been planning to do
I slowly poked him and he turned himself towards me. "It gets cold at night in floor so you can sleep in my bed." I said turning away .
"Oh my God! We are going to sleep together. Please God save me from this wild woman. "He said looking up with a laugh.
I glared at him. He looked amused and there was a faint smile still on his lips.
My God! God is really unfair. How can he make someone so perfect while I look like a potato.
He quickly came and snuggled in blanket. I didn't said anything and slept to the end of the bed.
"Don't worry chubs. I won't touch you."
I am not afraid of him touching me but me touching him cause I really move a lot in sleep. Oh well.
Let's sleep.

I felt something heavy pressing on my belly. I tried to remove it but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. It has meat too but I don't remember having any pet at house but wait pet do have furs too. I again held that heavy thing but couldn't find any furs.
I slowly opened my eyes and let's say my eyes got blessed in early morning.
Why are boys blessed with long lashes?
He looked really calm while asleep. Those perfect thin lips wasn't frowning. He must be the only person who looks this beautiful while even sleeping. Such a beautiful thing but so broken inside. I have seen those cuts on his hand.
We all are broken somehow in someway.

I slowly tried to remove his hand from my belly and I was going to succeed when all of sudden he pulled me into hug and snuggled his head on my chest like a small puppy. It really felt awkward and cute. I could see his face more closely, those refined nose and flawless skin then I noticed the scar on the left eyebrows of his eyes. It was such a minor scar but seemed very deep. I don't know when my hand reached there but I only noticed I was touching it when I saw my hand caressing his scar slowly. I wanted to retreat my hand away but just couldn't then I slowly moved my hand to his cheeks. I was startled when all of sudden he grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him.
I could see his deep black eyes staring at me which was still sleepy. His lips slowly curved into a smile and he snuggled him more close to me and slept saying," oh it's my chubs."
Oh..well.
He sounded relieved when he said it's me even though I have never slept with anyone forget even a guy. I really didn't mind him sleeping with me. I felt a warmth feeling in my heart after a very long time.

Author's note: So again very late update. But my college just started so things were hectic and busy. I have still lots of notes to write but I can't abandon my book too . I am planning to update on a weekly basis but I don't know if I will be able to do it regularly still I am gonna try my best. Leave the day of the week you want update in comment.
Please vote and share.
Aleesa😉