Chapter 7

Sometimes the most beautiful people are beautifully broken.
- R.M Drake

Aleesa's POV

I am afraid of darks. It just brings back too much memories. The memories that I don't want to remember.
I can't say who is this person but I know that he is a guy from body structure. I am holding his hand very tightly.
" Chubs. My bones of hand might break if you hold them that tightly." He chuckled.
Oh god!! Did I do anything wrong? Why I keep meeting him.
"Mr. Black how can I help you?" I said by showing my best smile I could ever. He turned on the lights of a room and I realized we were in a classroom.
" You can smile too. " Ha said with a laugh.
" Yes I can smile. Am I not allowed to?"
"No.. no you should smile more chubs. It suits you."
" Really? I should smile more for you." I replied with a sarcastic voice.
He laughed.
My heart stopped beating there for a second.
He should stop laughing in front of me. This is very dangerous to my heart.
As I turned away to leave he called me," Chubs!"
I don't why I turned back and looked at him but I did.
He came closer to me and whispered in my ear slowly, " You are my chubs. Don't let other call you that." And he left.
My face was red like a tomato.
I quickly hurried to home. It was getting late. As I was walking on the road with my earphones on someone was honking very loudly so loudly that I could even listen with my earphones on. I'm sure it's not me the reason that person is honking so hardly . I mean I put earphone on my ear to avoid unnecessary conversation from unnecessary people. No one disturbs me when I have earphone on my ear except Cindy.
A motorcycle stopped blocking my way and as that person removed his helmet. I recognized it was Robin.
" Get on. I will take you home." He spoke.
" I think you have problem with your eyesight. I have two legs that is working very much fine. I can walk and go." I replied.
" You are so stubborn."
I just shrugged and continued walking.
He started his bike and went on his way.
I don't know why do he keeps trying to talk to me. There are lots of girls who are ready to lick his shoes then why me? I also got to know that he smokes, drinks , get into fights. A typical bad boy that girl goes crazy for except me.
I don't have time for feelings cause my life is already busy because of work school and sleep.
Yeah sleep is top priority than feelings for me.
It's already 12:00am and dad hasn't arrived home. I am feeling very sleepy. He must have called me if he had extra shift. As Soon I said that my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Dad and unknown number.
I checked the text from Dad, " I will be working late today so don't wait for me and sleep babygirl. Good night."
It was sent to me at 8:30pm. I was having dinner and my phone wasn't with me so I forgot to check my phone. Thanks to this stranger text I got to know about my dad text.
I checked the another message which was from unknown number.
" Hey chubs.  Are you missing me? "
What???

Author note: Thank you to those few readers you are the one who motivates me to write. I had almost given up on this book but reading those few comments made me really happy . I am so grateful for those readers who patiently waited for me to write and supported me. I wrote too much again.😂
See you in next chapter.
Please vote , comment and share.
Aleesa.😉