Chapter 10

stop looking for something when something has already found you. you have been living with your eyes closed. awaken, it's there and take it, it's yours.
-R.M Drake
Alissa's POV :
I don't know how I saved him when I am not even capable of saving myself from those scary nightmares which haunts me every night. It's a first time a guy hugged me and now i can't get him out of my head. I  never knew it could be this frustrating to keep thinking about someone.

i was having burger in a cafeteria when i saw Cindy waving practically from the gate of cafeteria to the table I am seated on.
She had that excited look on her face even though she was trying hard to hide it. I noticed that cause Duh!  I am her best friend.

" Do you know what happened today?" She said excitedly. I just gave her that look  which meant " Okay ! Details." It's our  secret way of communication. She moved her seat to next to me
" Robin asked me out on a date today." She whispered. I choked on the burger I was having. I quickly drank water and she was laughing her ass off. " I was just joking . You should have seen your face in mirror." She said with a laugh.
I picked my burger and threw straight at her face and picked my bag quickly to run away.
Before I could run she had already attacked me with my cola but somehow I managed to dodge that. And... The next moment it was on Mark's face.

Mark is  a nice and actually second handsome guy in our high school. His best friend is first tho.  He is Robin's best friend. She has  a crush on  Mark from the moment she entered this school.  She goes out on date with other people but when I ask her to ask him out.  She is confident on everything but whenever I ask her to ask him out her reply would be the most dramatic dialogue I have ever heard, " Mark is a star of my life. A star that is so beautiful and very far that she can only watch it but never have it."

The look on Mark face is priceless and   Robin is staring at us with amusement... While remaining people seems shocked. Mark threw the French fry to Cindy and shouted , " This is food war."
Before we could even say no everyone had started to throw foods here and there.

" Alissa , Robin , Mark and Cindy to my office now." said a very annoying voice making everyone stop in their places.
It was the all known voice of our principal.
Crap. We are done.

Author's note :
I know this is short. But I promise I will update longer chapter tomorrow. You read right. I will update tomorrow. Thank you for sticking around even tho I update slowly. Love you a lot.
- Aleesa. 😉