Chapter 18

Good things come when you unlocking your heart.even on the worst of days,good things happen when you start your day with a smile.
-R.M Drake.
Alissa's POV :
I woke up around 11 am with the sound of dishes clanging around the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and made my way towards the kitchen. I saw Robin making lunch for us. It really feels weird to have someone  in house when you have been alone all time.
"Good morning chubs! Today is your another lucky day because this Chef Robin has made something delicious for you." He said in a loud voice.
I just laughed quietly and made me way towards the table. The food smelled nice and it looked good but at when I tasted it that was beyond my expectations it was so yummy that I felt like I can only eat that food for rest of my life if someone asks me to .
"How come you cook so delicious food." I said with my mouth full of the food. He just chuckled and said," someone taught me to not to moan while eating food . So you should stop moaning while eating."

Hmph! That was something I said to him and now he is using my dialogue to me. I just glared at him and continued to eat.
"Who taught you to cook?" I asked him.
"Myself." He replied indifferently.
I wanted to ask him more about it but I couldn't bring myself to ask by looking at that alone and sad expression at his face.
After a few minutes he spoke again," My parents always used to be out in business works and the food that  housekeeper cooked were not delicious as my mom so I started to learn to cook by myself with the help of internet and youtube."

That's sad. I slowly turned my head's towards him and said," Don't worry . I will always cook for you even though it might not taste as your mom ."
"For forever?"
"Yes. For forever."
" You should marry me to cook for me forever."
" Then I will."
Wait!!!
What did I just said?
Before he could say anything I quickly said," No I won't marry you it just a tongue slip."
He just stared at me laughed like a crazy. See he was teasing me.
"Don't worry chubs. I am just kidding. I won't even marry myself if I was a girl." He said.
I didn't said anything.

Authors note:
Guess who is back 😎 haha it's me the laziest writer ever .😂
I Know this chapter is short but things are hectic so I hope you guys understand.
Vote comment and share.
Aleesa.😉