Chapter 15

WARNING! THERE WILL BE SOME ABUSE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER! 

Okay carry on

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

 (Lizzie’s P.O.V.)

 The rest of the week went great, considering what happened on Wednesday.

 Everyone was more relaxed and less on edge and I was seriously thankful for that. I even made plans to hang out with James this weekend. Well after I hung out with Mike. I still owed him after he helped me out when he kind of got me in trouble in the first place.

 I chuckled as I was getting ready. That honestly sounds like it makes no sense. Taking him out as a thank you after he got me in trouble. Yeah that’s normal.

 I smiled at myself once more before going out to the living room to greet my dad. He returned home from his business trip yesterday and I was more than ecstatic. Honestly, I missed him. Sure, he may show his racist side often - more so than needed - but that doesn’t mean I didn't miss my father.

 “Hi Daddy.” I smiled, hopping onto the couch next to him and placing my feet in his lap. He laughed and took in what I was wearing. I decided on being a little girly today, so I wore a polka-dot button up blouse, black pants, and flats.

 What? A girl can’t be girly once in a while?

 “Why so dressed up?” He asked me in a joking manner and I rolled my eyes.

 “I am going to hang out with Mike. The one who came to talk to you.” I explained and he nodded. “What do you have planned today by the way?” I asked.

 “Nothing really.” He paused. “Although, a co-worker of mine did ask me to dinner.”

 “You go Daddy!” I cheered and he laughed at me.

 “I turned her down.” I gasped and pulled my feet under me so I sat on my knees.

 “Why would you turn her down?”

 He shrugged and then I hit his shoulder hard enough for him to wince slightly and grab the spot where I hit him.

 “There was no need for that.” He shouted in mock hurt. I rolled my eyes and asked him again.

 “Why did you turn her down?”

He sighed and sat up a little bit and looked at the ground. “I guess I am just not ready. I just split with your mom Lizzie.”

 I scoffed. “That bitch? You can forget about her.” “Watch your mouth.” He said and I just shrugged and continued to speak. “You even said she was a mistake in the first place. So why feel like you aren’t ready?”

 He thought about it for a second and then nodded.

 “I guess you are right. I mean she was kind of a bitch.” He chuckled and I joined him.

 “See!” I laughed and got up to answer the door, knowing it was Mike. I grabbed my keys and told my dad that I would see him later. Once I stepped outside and greeted Mike he looked me up and down in confusion.

 “What?” I asked and he just shrugged. I groaned once I figured out what he was looking at.

 “Can I seriously not feel like being girly?”

 “You can, it’s just really… different.” He said with a smirk and unlocking his truck.

 “Is that a bad thing?”