Chapter 19 (Part 2)

Chapter 19 (Part 2)

(Lizzie’s P.O.V)

Darkness.

It almost felt like déjà vu. But I knew that this was reality and not some silly dream that my imagination drew up. I tried asking Kelly what was going on but each time I just received a short laugh and a ‘Just wait, you’ll enjoy it.’ Which only made me more nervous.

My nervousness only grew when the spotlights blinded my vision for a quick moment. I could feel my heart rate accelerate when the beginning of what I thought was birthday sex blasted through the speakers.

Go girl
It's ya birthday; go girl
Go girl

When my eyes could finally make out where the other spotlight landed, I noticed the familiar hood of James moving towards the stage and the small smirk that he wore.

As the song progressed I only realized that the song had been remixed by James himself.

It's ya birthday
surprise !
Happy birthday

He hopped on the stage with ease and slid over to me. The minute he made it in front of me his hands inched from my ankles to my thighs. He rose slowly letting his breath hit my skin as he went, sending goosebumps all over. Once he got to my face he leaned into my ear and sang the next verse.

Birthday
Baby, you know what it is
It’s James and ya presence is a gift
November is when I'm comin wit my shit
Watch out Brandon I’m gon come into her crib

He pulled back and gave me a quick wink before pushing himself back towards the extra platform that was situated to the side of the stage. The minute he landed his body started moving perfectly to the the rhythm of the song. 

Baby, I'll undress ya from the sofa to the dresser
These single boys are lyin; I'm the baddest sexer

I watched closely as he walked over to me, licking his lips as he went.

I'ma kiss ya lips the way you need it
Call me Michael Jackson
Imma ask you when I Beat It

What surprised me the most was when he straddled my lap, gripped the back of the seat and he began to roll his body like a pro. If I didn’t know any better I would have sworn I was in Magic Mike instead of at my birthday party.

Girl, you gon' cry
Tears from your eyes
No cards or candy; gimme them panties
Girl, I'm your gift tonight

He suddenly flipped us so I was sitting in his lap causing me to freeze, but only for a few seconds. I was soon following the rhythm to the song, much like James just was, surprising both me and him.

Girl, you gon' cry
Tears from yo eyes
Don't wanna disrespect ya, know you are with him
But we both know we want...
Birthday sex
Birthday sex
That don't make you a floozy to do me
Girl, we both know we grown
Birthday sex

The song faded from my ears as me and James continued our interesting lap dance.

Staring into his eyes, I noticed how focused he was. It was amazing to see how he looked while doing something I had never imagined him doing.

His lips were parted slightly, letting out little puffs of air causing it to brush against mine. His eyes stared into mine, giving me a look of pure lust and want.

I only realized that the song and dance was over when everyone started cheering and clapping as loud as they could. It broke me and James from our intense stare down and caused us to smile at the crowd. We sat for a second, only for us to realize that I was still in his lap.