Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 (Lizzie’s P.O.V.)

 “Okay so this is how this party is going to go down.” Kelly instructed with a clipboard in hand. I laughed at how ridiculous she looked. She was taking this too seriously and I found it hilarious. The others were just kind of annoyed with it.

 “Ricky, you are gonna DJ.” He rolled his eyes and began to complain. “So I will be behind a DJ booth, without my girlfriend in lingerie might I add, not even being able to dance at all?” Kelly only nodded with a huge smile. I chuckled as Ricky groaned.

 “Josh, you will be working lights.”

 “What!? No girl is going to be able to see this amazing body in all it’s glory because I am gonna be working the stupid lights?” He whined like a ten year old. Okay this is more than hilarious. The boys hate this whole thing already, wait until they find out that the girls and James do nothing.

 “Oh be quiet.” Kelly scolded. “The lighting booth will be on the ground. This way you can invite as many girls you want into the lighting area. Just make sure they don’t touch a thing.”

 Josh was smiling now. I guess that was enough for him to be satisfied.

 “Me, Liz, and June will make a huge entrance on silks, which will be managed by some kids from the theater club. Thank you Liz.” I smiled in acknowledgement and waited for further information.

 “Besides the decoration which will be done by the football jocks, the food that will be done by the culinary class, and the performance by the dance club, that’s it.” Kelly smiled holding the clipboard close to her chest.

 “Wait, wait, hold up!” Josh sat up with a confused yet agitated look on his face. “What about this one over here, what does he do?” He pointed at James who was leaning back next to me with a smirk on his face.

 “I help with the girls’ costumes.” Kelly chose him to help us for a reason. He wasn’t pervy like the other two. Yes, we may be friends, but that doesn’t stop them from being boys.

 “That’s about the gayest shit I have ever heard.” Ricky said with an annoyed look.

 “Hey! What’s wrong with being gay!?” June jumped up in defense but we all knew she was joking. “You know that’s not what I meant. And how come he gets to help?”

 “He gets to help because one, you are my boyfriend and I know how you get.” I shuddered at the thought of them doing anything. I’m still not used to them dating honestly.

 “And two, you two are so pervy that it’s ridiculous.” Kelly rolled her eyes and sat in Ricky’s lap.

 “Not true! James is a downright freak!” Josh defended.

 “You know that pervy is totally different from freaky.” I stated, trying to ignore the thoughts of my dream that started to return.

 “How is it different?” Ricky asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I swear these boys know nothing.

 “Pervy is like the really creepy uncle at family reunions that hits on the extended family all the time with lines like ‘Damn your ass is huge! Can I grab it for a second?’. But freaky is..” I paused trying to find the right words.

 “Freaky is almost something irresistible. Like the new foreign guy from Europe. He will walk around and whisper all kinds of sweet things to you and when he has you in his trap he tells you all kinds of things that he will do to you in bed. Those things that get your whole body tingling. Things like 'I want to do so many things with that beautiful body. I want to caress it, care for it and then destroy it in the best way possible.'" I finished off leaving Josh and Ricky speechless.