Chapter 1

Madison's P.O.V

"Hold on, I still need you"
I wrote as I twisted my chocolate brown locks around my now tiny pencil.
After an hour of scribbling words on a paper, I finally got something out of that song I was writting.
The song's called Hold On, it's to prevent suicide... well it talks about it and i hope it prevents it. I wrote it because I actually lost my only friend to it and so I'm trying to make sure it happens to no one else.
i got up from the uncomfortable chair i've been sitting in and walked to my kitchen to make myslef some coffee to stay awake and to write the rest of the song.
"Damn it."I yelled holding my mouth afterwards. I'm out of coffee so Starbucks it is.
I drove to Starbucks and went to the desk to order the strongest coffee they had.
"Hello miss, can I help you?" the young man at the desk asked.
"Yes i'd like the strongest coffee you have."
i took my coffee at the table still trying to add words to the song when someone walked past my table and spilled the dark brown liquid on the nearly finished song.
I just stared at the now soaking wet paper as the young woman apologized relentlessly telling me she could buy me another coffee or whatever.
I madly threw my cup in the bin with the piece of paper and went to my car.

Hold onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें