Chapter 4

Madison's P.O.V

I looked at them and felt my cheeks turn bright red.
"I'll see you at Starbucks Madison." He said as he couldn't keep his hands off that fake bimbo.
I walked away as fast as possible and drove home.
I threw my keys on the kitchen counter and ran to my room opening my laptop to more than a thousand messages.
"You're such a terrible songwriter. " one said.
"Ugly!!" Another one said.
As I read through the messages, I realized all I was getting was hate. Hate. Hate.
I kept the tears in telling myself they were strangers and I didn't need to care what they thought of me. But a part of me would agree to what they said.
I ran downstairs to check my phone which was a better thing to check.
I dialed my brothers number.
"Hey madi," he said slowly "are you having fun like I am?"
What was he doing his voice was slow as if he was numb.
"Charlie what's wrong?!"
"Nothing. I'm having fun with a few of my friends you know what I mean." He chuckled.
Charlie was my younger brother he's 18 and he basically has some serious problems with drugs. He had stopped his addiction but our parents kinda disowned us so I haven't seen him in a few months which worries me.
"Charlie what the hell," I yelled "where are you?!"
"My friends house."
I knew he wasn't going to listen to me, he never did so I just hung up. Too selfish to go get my little brother, too selfish to get him out of his mess.