Chapter 29

Thomas's P.O.V

Tonight's Scott's birthday party and me and a few friends have a huge plan setup.

It will be amazing.
I invited 6 friends of mine including scott and brought out all the alcohol and drugs I could find.

"Why so much alcohol?" Madi asked pretty worried.
"Scott's kinda like an alcoholic so why not make him happy on his birthday."
"Oh...Okay then."
I loved how pathetically naive she was. Made it easier for me to plan my stuff.

The party had started since an hour and Madison keeps asking why her friends haven't shown up yet. Little does she know I never phoned them. And little does she know she's stuck with 6 guys.

After getting drunk I went to Madison and started to kiss her roughly. Since we lived together she accepted and kissed me back.

Haha, poor girl, was I such a good actor?

That's when the boys came in action. While she was kissing me, they picked her up and threw her on my bed. Scott locked the door and we were all inside the big master bedroom.
Madison was crying an as her tears fell, the guys started to get undressed. I didn't want it to happen.

"No... no... please... Thomas no." She cried. Her cries were real. Real and full of pain, I couldn't let this happen. I didn't want her to get raped by these guys. I didn't want anyone else but me to be able to touch her skin.
I know I helped with the plan but I have had a reason for everything I have done until now. I might say I don't like her but living with someone adorable for 9 months makes it hard.
Maybe there was a crush maybe I was completely in love or more.
"Guys don't." I said loud enough for the guys to hear me.
Scott turned around and laughed.
"I was sure that was gonna happen so guys let's stick to plan B." As he said those words, three of my friends pushed me into the small bathroom and locked me inside.

I hit my fists on the door, tried to open it, break it, i tried everything. Nothing could let me out, I had to get out before it happened.

As I was trying to find a way out of the bathroom, I heard her. Her melodic voice yell out of pain and sadness, she called out for me, she was asking for my help and I couldn't give it to her...