Chapter 20

Madison's P.O.V

Thomas was acting all weirdly drinking all the alcohol he could find. Honestly I was not having any fun.
After a while he whispered something to his friend then came to me.

"I love you." He told me grabbing me by the waist.
"I love you too." I said awkwardly.

He started to tug on my arm and I finally let him pull me where he wanted to take me. The bedroom.

"What are you doing?"I asked him.
"I just love you so much" he muttered next to my ear making me shiver.
He traced his fingers on my shoulders and went behind me.
He kissed my bare shoulders and I knew what he wanted.
"Stop, you're drunk"
"I'm not." He said as he tried to open my bra.
"Stop." I repeated trying to move away.
He grabbed both of my wrists with one hand as tight as he could and took off my dress with the other.
"STOP IT THOMAS." I shrieked trying to get out of his tight grip.
I kicked and screamed but no one could hear me over the loud music.
He was completely drunk and he didn't know what he was doing.
I kicked him in the leg and he muttered a few swear words before slapping me as hard as he could causing my lip to start bleeding.

After this, I knew it was over and that I couldn't escape from what was about to happen.
"Thomas...please." I whispered.
At that point I was naked, drained, embarrassed and dominated. I didn't have the power over my own body and that broke me.

That was the night where I truly lost myself, where I lost a part of my body by force. Where I lost half of my soul for good.