Chapter 3

Madison P.O.V

I got there and saw him. Butterflies filled my tummy for no apparent reasons.
"Hi" I muttered as I got close to the front desk.
"Hello, can I help you?" He chuckled.
"Strongest coffee you have."
"Rough day?" He asked keeping his head down as he made my coffee.
"Not really just trying to keep my buzz."
"Right," he laughed "coffee keeps you awake. You slept pretty late last night." He smirked handing me my coffee.
"Ya." I laughed as I took a gulp of the really strong brown liquid.

"Um did you just move in or something?" He asked doubtfully.
"No not really I've been living here for like five years now."
"Oh," he muttered "I've never seen you then."
"yeah," I giggled " I like to stay discrete."
"Okay then." he laughed.
" I'm gonna let you get back to work." I told him as I left the small coffee shop with a huge smile.

____________________

Halfway through the drive from Starbucks to my house, I started to feel extremely nauseous.
"Probably because of the strong coffee" I thought to myself.
I needed fresh air so I stopped at a small park.
I walked slowly inside the not so crowded park and enjoyed the light breeze that brushed through my hair.

I continued to walk and then I stopped. The cute intimidating guy from Starbucks was sitting on the bench alone.
Was he single? Did he have a girlfriend ? Boyfriend maybe ? Maybe I should ask him.

"Hi!" I said as I approached him.
"Madison,Hi!" He exclaimed.
"How do you know my name?" I chuckled imagining scenes of him searching me up and hoping he was interested.
"I wrote it on your cup."
"Right. "
"Can I help you?"
"I was wondering. Well I'm not the kind of person who usually asks this but are your sin-" I was interrupted by a girl who looked like a slut.
"Thomas, hi babe" she said in her fake British accent hugging him by the waist.
"Tania!!" He hugged her and kissed her slowly.