Chapter 15

Madison's P.O.V

It's been five months.
Five of the longest months of my life.
I hadn't been seeing anyone and I just missed socializing so I decided to go see Thomas.

It was when I was sitting next to my open window inhaling the smoke out of my cigarette when I saw him. Alone, with a hoodie under the pouring rain.

"Thomas." I called.
He looked straight at my appartement and a smile appeared on his gorgeous wet face.
"Third floor to the left." I told him and he directly ran up.
I opened the door and he hugged me as he saw me.
The tightest hug he ever gave. His head was next to my ear and he muttered stuff.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered.
"I don't deserve you." He said again.
His hair was soaking wet and drops of water fell from his clothes.
"I love you so much." He said.
That's when I pushed him away.

"You love me?!" I asked
"I love you so much." He said.
"Huh. It's pretty weird to love your cousin isn't it?!"
"Madison... about that I didn't mean it like that..."
"what the hell is wrong with you?! Do you always call your girlfriends a cousin?! Do you always make them feel like they're nothing to you?! Do you always let them down for five months when their idiot of a brother passed away?! Are you always such a huge piece of shit?!" After saying this I found myself crying, crying for help, crying for the person I love's attention and he gave it to me.
He pulled me in for a hug. Then he gave me a kiss, the most memorable kiss. I was just melting under his warm touch as he traced circles on my cheeks staring into my eyes telling me how much he loved me.

I couldn't let myself hate him, I loved him more than I had ever loved anyone.