Chapter 9

Madison's P.O.V

Thomas and I have been talking everyday ever since the kiss, we see each other nearly everyday and everything is just amazing.

I was laying in bed trying to find a person who could sing my suicide prevention day song when my phone rang.

It was Thomas.

"Hey Madison!" He said as I answered the phone smiling foolishly.
"Hi, how are you?"
"I'm good. Hey what are you doing today?"
"I'm not doing anything-
"Meet me at Starbucks."
And he hung up.

So I went there.

As I was walking I felt a pair of muscular arms hug me from behind and I shrieked.

"Madison," He started "I had a question, do you wanna make it official? I mean make us official?"
I was so excited so I jumped up and down and said yes as if he had asked for my hand.

Everything in my life was perfect.
Right after that, he came to my house and I found out he plays the guitar and sings. I showed him the song I wrote and we recorded his voice singing it and that's what I'm going to send out for the suicide prevention day.

His voice is raspy and deep. The type of voice that makes you think about your existence on this planet or just the type of voice that makes you believe or just remember that angels actually exist and some just lost their wings.