Chapter 7

Madison's P.O.V

It's been a few days since I've given my phone number to Thomas. Why isn't he calling me?

My life is so boring.
Boring and sad.
I like Thomas. I may not know him that well but I have a good feeling about him I never got his number though.

I decided to go to Starbucks.
I tied my brown hair in a high ponytail and went to see him.

"Hey Thomas." I said as I got inside.
"Heyy Madison, what's up?" He asked as he was making someone's coffee.
"I'm good. What are you doing today?" I asked him trying to sound as confident as possible.
"Nothing," He said " I finish my shift in an hour... why so?"
"I don't know wanna go to the cinema."

He accepted the offer and told me when to meet up over there and I was pretty excited. I got home and went under the shower and stayed there for about half an hour preforming every song that came up on the radio.
I got ready and headed to the cinema.

I got there and he was already there. Waiting In his denim jacket.
His face lit up when he saw me. I wonder if he's starting to have feelings like I am.

He hugged me and we both got in.
I had so much fun. We both had fun. We didn't watch the movie. We talked and talked and talked.
I know so many stuff about him now. He has three brothers, his name is Thomas Winterson. Youngest of the three brothers, he's 24 two years older than me. He doesn't always work at Starbucks and he loves dogs.

We laughed so much during the movie they had to kick us out and that pretty much were everything began.