chapter 4

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 4

Richard McCarthy's POV:

I woke up to something heavy on me. I opened my eyes and saw Sapphire sleeping on top of me. The thing which had me nervous was that her hand was on 'ahem ahem' junior Richard. It felt very weird having her hand around my 'thing'.

"ohh yes!!!! Sweetheart please get a good grip on the thing on which your hand is. It is all your's and would make you prego and bless with us babies" my mind said smiling like a creep.

'.... ' mind' why the hell would she have babies with me? Care to explain' I asked irritated.

"you see Richard boy... or man or whatever.. you are in love with her so within no time you would accept her yours and would make hot, steamy love to her all night and all day long. So, she would naturally become prego when that happens. Grow up Richard and for heaven's sake make love to her. Just imagine you making love to her the first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. Ahhhhhh *sings erotically* it would be awesome" my 'mind' said with an expression you people can't imagine.

'can we even have a proper talk 'mind' atleast once in my life time?' I said removing her hand from my 'ahem ahem'.

" you dare remove her hand from your junior. I curse you to get a deadly disease which involves me" my 'mind' said angrily.

'you mean to say you are cursing me to get some 'mind' disease? What the hell are you talking 'mind'? You wish to go dead because I removed her hand from touching my private part? Oh my god someone put some sense into my 'mind'' I said not knowing what to do with my brain.

I was carefully removing her from me but, suddenly my phone started ringing.

RING RING RING . I saw who was calling me. It was Alvin.

"yes al.... speak" I said.

"I'll be there at your house in 30" Alvin said.

" what? Why? You can directly go to our place" I said not liking the idea of him being here.

"awwww why? are you and princess up to something naughty?" he asked in a baby, girly tone which I hated the most.

"what would I do with a child Alvin? So please stop talking nonsense" I said clearly in a frustrated tone.

"child...? For peter's sake open your eyes Richard she's no child, she's a grown up woman who has some psychological trauma, which would be healed in no time. What would you do once she becomes normal?" he asked

"make love to her , have kids, make love to her, have kids, make love to her and keep on making it." my 'mind' said.

Ufhhhhh I can't argue with my 'mind' anymore so I opted replying Alvin.

"may be send her back from where she came" I said not knowing if I would really do it.

"let's see Richard if you can do that" Alvin said and cut the call.

"you will not send her away. I'll not allow it" my 'mind' said.

' and what are you going to do if I send her away?' I asked my 'mind'

"I will declare a war on you and stop functioning" my 'mind' said .

' so.. war is it.... I'm more than happy to know that you will not be functioning' I said with a happy smile plastered on my face.

By the time I finished talking to my 'mind', I saw Sapphire slowly starting to wake up. As soon as she opened her eyes she saw me and smiled at me like a real smile and snuggled deeper into me.