Chapter 35

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 35

Richard McCarthy's POV:

We were still hanging by the window while Del is talking nonsense inside. Arghhhh how much I want to end this.

"You've always gotten what you want every time and I didn't say anything and endured it. But not anymore it's high time I erase you from everyone's life" Del spoke while Sapph kneeled near Mr. Miller and cried.

"Papa wake up, wake up..... please wake up. Mel leave them I beg you" Sapph cried her eyes out.

"No use begging me now. I didn't let you live after you begged me to save you after hit the car. Do you think I'll listen to you?" Del spoke.

Sapph when she hit the car to a tree......

Sapph and Mel attended a friend's wedding and were returning home. Sapph was driving, she lost control and hit the car to a tree. Sapph was bleeding badly and wasn't conscious. Mel on the other hand regained her consciousness and got out of the car. As soon as Mel started setting the car on fire by pouring petrol on the car with Sapph inside, Sapph regained her consciousness. Sapph looked around her and was trying to get out of the car. Sapph saw that Mel was already out of the car.

"Me-Mel help me get out of the car" Sapph spoke.

"......." Mel spoke.

"MEL help me out of this car" Sapph shouted.

"Ok I'm on it" Mel said and rushed to get the matches out of the trunk and lit them.

"Mel What are you doing?" Sapph shouted horrified at Mel trying to set the car on fire.

"Doing you a favor" Mel said and watched the car catch on fire and left the site with wounds all over. Sapph got help from a farmer and was able to get out of the car.

.........................................................................................................................................

"Mel I'm your sister and I love you. We need not tell mom and dad that you tried to kill me. I'll not reveal it to anyone so, don't do this. Leave us please" Sapph begged Del.

"Ok so, you don't want me to shoot you so, I'll still do but will make sure that you'll not feel pain at all" Del said. Meanwhile I've observed that a person maybe Del's helper was walking towards the door and was about to knock. I rolled myself fast to the door and got him in time. I started choking him and he started pushing me away.

"You are here to help Del right? Now I'll see how you'll help her" I said and got a hold of his hands that were hitting me and pushing me away. I held him hard and somehow amidst this his hitting and pulling away I ended on top of him. He was on his back and I was on my front on top of him. My head on his, my nose on his and my lips were just inches away from him.

"What the hell. Get the hell away from me" Saying that he pushed me and got up. My a** went and hit a pillar near by because of the force with which he pushed. Godddddd save me. My beautiful a** is now on fire.

"Dude it hurts" I said to this person. I can't even cry now. Owwwwww it hurts.

"What the hell do you want? Why did you stop me?" He asked now sitting on top of me and it's putting a lot of pressure on my a**. God someone help me.

"Get... up" I groaned.

"Answer me first" He said.

"I'll tell once you get up" I said trying to push him away.

"No, first tell me why did you stop me?" he questioned.

"Coz you are here to help Del kill people" I said. Gawwwdddd if he doesn't get up now I'm gonna die. Heavens help me.......

"No I'm not here to help anyone kill. And who the f**k is Del?" He said.

"But you are killing me right now. Get uppppppp" I whisper shouted.

"Ok.. Ok..." He said and got up from me. I tried getting up but, fell on my a**. Mummy why is this happening to me huhuhuhhu*cries*.

"Here let me help you" He said and helped me up.

"Brother, now will you tell me why the hell are you here?" I asked him.

"I am a detective and I was asked to come here" He said.

"Ohh you were the one annoying me calling like 100000 times" I said limping my way towards where Alvin and I were previously standing.

"Well, there's something important you need to know" detective said while we made our way there. I heard a shot and looked towards the window.

"Noooooo" Alvin suddenly shouted and went inside the house through the window.

"What the hell why did he go inside?" I said and Detective and I saw what was happening. Sapph had a shot on her hand and was bleeding. Sh** how dare she hurt my baby. Del is done now I have to go inside. Alvin literally flew inside and pushed Del away from Sapph and slapped her on her face. Del is now in a corner recovering from the blow. Alvin was about to go to Mrs Miller but she asked him to see how he's dad is doing.

"Bro what the hell is happening? Will you tell me?" Detective asked but, I had to go inside now.

"You wait here for me. I'll tell you what happened later" I said and was about to enter the house.

"Wait.... Tell me what's happening and go wherever you want" Detective said catching a hold of me.

"Dude Del kidnapped my girlfriend and Millers and now going to kill them. I told you now leave me" I said and made a heroic entry into the house. I still limped my way towards where Sapph was.

"Mel what the hell are is wrong with you? You are trying to kill your sister. Open your eyes and see it is your sister there with whom you grew up" Alvin shouted. Alvin was with Mr Miller trying to wake him up. Alvin checked whether Mr Miller is breathing or not while I was with my Sapph.

"Baby, I'm here now don't worry we'll get out of here" I said while I pulled out a handkerchief and tied it to Sapph's hand to stop it from bleeding. She must be in lot of pain. I'M GOING TO KILL THIS DEL.

"What are you both doing here?" Del asked from the corner not knowing what to do now that we are here to help Sapph and Millers.

"Del are you nuts? Women you tried to kill my baby I'm not going to leave you" I said and started walking towards her in threatening steps. Meanwhile Del got a hold of Mrs Miller and put the gun to her head.

"Come near me and I'm going to kill her" Del said. I could tell from Del's facial expression that she's scared as hell right now.

"Mel leave her" Alvin shouted.

"No, I have to kill you all. I have to kill everyone. Ahhhhhhhh" Del shouted and god, she seemed so crazy. Sapph was just looking at Del and crying.

"This is all happening because of me" Sapph cried loud. I just hugged her not knowing what to say in this situation.

"Say bye-bye Mrs Miller" Del said and was ready to shoot her, the detective came in and said something shocking.

"Mel stop, you're about to kill your mother... your biological mother" Detective shouted.

"What?" Alvin questioned not understanding what he said.

"Yes, she is your biological sister Sapphire Miller" Detective said and we all just looked at him shocked.

Hey people.

Here's another update. Hope you all liked it 😊

Comment if you all liked the second biggest revelation of the century, number 1 being why Kattappa killed Bahubali........

Do vote, comment and share the story with your friends.

Will update soon.

Iyana.