Chapter 23

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 23

Richard McCarthy's POV:

I have increased the security since that incident that has happened at Princess's home. I haven't seen her even once from the time I have assigned her to Mr Fox which is good because you know feelings would only grow if I see her more and more right? I am glad that I am able to suppress my feelings for her and her not being in front of me is helping a lot. What can I say I am very smart and found a brilliant way to suppress my feelings and keep her safe.

'What? Smart and you? *chuckles*' my 'mind' chuckled.

'I am smart. I sometimes think I don't need you' I said patting myself very happy on being a smart person.

'You would be a lunatic a** if I don't function properly' my 'mind' shouted.

'Jealous, are you? That I don't need you? Hahahahahah better luck next life. I don't need you in this life. I am already smart enough to deal with situations without using you. It wouldn't matter even if you function it's not like I take your advices' I said to my 'mind' laughing evilly.

'Next life and the same body oh phh-lease, I don't want to lower my standards again. One life is more than enough with you and in which angle you seem smart can you please enlighten me?' my 'mind' asked.

'See you are stupid you don't even get why I am smart. I came up with a single, simple solution on how to suppress my feelings as well as keep princess safe. One shot two birds' I said confidently.

'What? The way I see it you went everyday to the 12th floor to see my sweetheart yet for some reason you were unable to see her. So according to my knowledge it looks like she's avoiding you not the other way around' my 'mind' said.

'No princess and avoiding me? How can you put that in a single sentence? Have you gone nuts?' I questioned my 'mind'.

'I just put them in a single sentence what were doing during your English and literature classes? Pooping?' my 'mind' said laughing loud enough for the whole building to listen.

'That's not what I meant 'mind' *facepalming* what I meant was princess cannot avoid me. Leave alone avoiding I don't think she can't even stay away from me' I told my 'mind'.

'And how can you say that?' my 'mind' questioned.

'Duhhh isn't it obvious? Princess is comfortable with me and whenever she needs help she finds me first' I answered my 'mind'.

'I swear on the holy poop I have never seen someone so foolish like you. You seriously feel like that? May god save you after I die out of hemorrhage' my 'mind' said. I was in a conversation with my 'mind' and the elevator came just in time. I entered the elevator and as it proceeded down, employees started occupying the elevator and when the elevator stopped at the 12th floor and the doors opened, and I saw princess waiting to get into the lift. When our eyes met she just smiled and didn't enter the elevator. My heart literally cried when I saw that.

'You still feel that she's not avoiding you, constipated poop?' my 'mind' said.

'There's no space in the elevator' I said to my 'mind' calming myself.

'What???? What's the use of your eyes? Can't you see? Or are you trying to prove yourself right somehow?' my 'mind' asked. It's intelligent how come it knew that I was trying to prove myself right?

'No no there wasn't space and I don't think just because she didn't enter the elevator means she's avoiding me' I said to my 'mind'.

'Yea yea keep saying that to yourself' my 'mind' said rolling its imaginary eyes. I was thinking about this and in no time I went to meet my friends. By the time I reached, all were there except for Rick.