Chapter 31

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 31

Richard McCarthy's POV:

'Ahhhh it feels so nice to be able to touch her' my 'mind' said.

'I know and she's only mine' I said holding a sleeping Sapph. How can someone be so perfect? She's perfect in every way. Everything about her is perfect.

'I agree, she's a goddess who's sexy, cute, hot and cool in her own way' my 'mind' said and I just nodded looking at my perfect goddess.

"Why are you looking at me like that early in the morning?" Sapph asked still in sleep. Ahhhhhh she's so cute. I couldn't resist so I just captured her mouth and kissed her.

"Baby why are you so beautiful?" I questioned Sapph.

"Because I slept through the night and had a good night sleep" Sapph answered. Ahhh even the answers she gives are perfect. What to do, I have fallen very bad for her.

'You can always make love. Think about it' my 'mind' answered.

'I can but not just now, whenever she wants, I'll definitely' I answered my 'mind'.

'Well, there's no perfect timing for that. And do you think sweetheart would come and put forward the making love topic directly? She's shy. I can sense that she's wanting to do that since you met her. Just take the lead and do it. I know you can do it' my 'mind' said.

'No, I should take it slow and go at her pace' I answered my 'mind'.

'By the way when are you going to give her what you got her?' my 'mind' questioned me.

'I almost forgot' I answered my 'mind'. I got up and got the pendent which I got Sapph from the cabinet.

"Baby this is for you" Saying that I put the pendent around her neck. And kissed her neck.

"Why this now Richard?" Sapph questioned.

"Well Baby there's never a bad time to get gold and that to from designer Luna, you should never say no to her designer jewellery. So, please wear it always." I said to Sapph. Once I saw this in the store I knew I had to get it for my girl.

"Baby come on let's get out of the room and have some fun. Xander just texted me everyone is ready to go out" I said to Sapph and stood up but not before I gave her one last kiss. We both did our business and went out with others. We went to many tourist attractions, ate and had a lot of fun. I kept Sapph beside me all the time. I can giveaway anything just to see her smile.

"Richie I would like some ice-cream" Sapph asked.

"Anything for you baby. Just wait I'll go get it for you" Saying that I gave her a kiss and left. I got Sapph some ice-cream and went back. I was personally feeding her and one of my got-no-work-to-do-so-I'll-disturb-you friend interrupted.

"Ahhhh Richieeeeee I also want some ice-cream" Xander said opening his mouth wide enough that anyone could easily see his insides.

'Yea ask him to open his a** wide and shove it up his a**. The hell he's trying to act cute. ACKKKK I'm about to puke' my 'mind' said with so much disgust.

'Haha sometimes you seem good enough to be my 'mind' *laughs internally*' I said to my 'mind'.

"Get it yourself" I said to Xander and got back my attention back to Sapph while the others were laughing. The whole day my friends have been teasing me and Sapph. They were passing comments on everything I did for Sapph and I ignored them completely. We got back to the villa and Alvin got a call he answered it and as soon as he was done, he took Sapph aside and they talked something. Once they were done talking, Alvin said that he has some work so he'll be going back home tomorrow.