Chapter 30

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 30

Richard McCarthy's POV:

"Richard leave me" Sapph whisper yelled.

"No, not until you forgive me and say that you love me back" I said still clinging on to her.

"Awww this is so cute" A lady whispered and everyone else started with their own awwwws.

'GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, you're embarrassing yourself. Owwwww how to face the outside world after this *cringes*' my 'mind shouted.

'No, I'm not going out without fixing my relationship with princess. And please you don't bother yourself with this' I said to my 'mind'.

"Please princess give me one chance I know I'll not disappoint you" I begged her.

'You're putting on a nice show. I'm about to puke. Get the hell up and take my sweetheart with you to some other place and confess or beg or make love or do whatever you want. I'd want you to opt the later though' my 'mind' said.

'Will you please not interfere in this?' I asked my 'mind'.

"Princess I'm sorry. Please forgive me" I said all the while Sapph trying to free her hands.

"Awww forgive the poor boy babe. Look he's literally begging you" Lily said and both sapph and lily had an eye contact.

"Ok I forgive you, now leave me" Sapph said with a sigh.

"No say that you love me" I said to sapph still clinging on to her. She just has to say yes and I will never leave her and cling on to her for life. Will follow her everywhere not leaving her even for a second.

"I'll think about it later" Sapph answered and I knew at that moment that I had to and had to get her today. I'll not get such golden opportunities.

'Yea yea, which Homo sapien would ever think about protesting in a ladies' washroom? Leave about that you are proposing to her in the washroom. Golden opportunity I say *seas and oceans of sarcasm*' my 'mind' said and yea what it said was true I'm very privileged to have myself on earth who else can think of a better proposal than this.

'Thank you 'mind' for your compliments' I sincerely told my 'mind'.

'*hit's it's imaginary head on a wall*' 'mind'.

"Say that you love me baby" I insisted Sapph.

"Say it, Say it, Say it" Some lady started and everyone started chanting it, encouraging Sapph to say it. Wow I'm very good at doing events like this and it is noticeable because all of these are with me.

'Yea very good at events which involves poop like literally look around you are surrounded by whole room containing different devices where you can poop' my 'mind' said. The ladies continued chanting 'say it'.

"Sapph you know you love him and I know I love - - no no you love him so say it. He's here for you. You already forgave him just do this and yourself and the poor guy happy" Lily said.

"Ummm" Sapph hmmed.

"Sapphire Miller say it out loud. I'm not leave you until you say it" I said to Sapph.

"I love you Richard" Sapph said and those were the most beautiful words I've ever heard. Now she's my girl. Only mine. MINE. MINE.

"I love you more Princess. Don't ever leave me. If I made you mad just hit me but don't just stop talking to me, hit me baby kill me but don't you ever stop talking to me" Saying that I lift her up and kissed her hard at first she was aback but kissed me back. This continued while the women started clapping. I didn't leave her or give her a chance to breathe all I could think of is her. We were busy kissing until someone interrupted us.