chapter 18

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 18

Richard McCarthy's POV:

Have you ever felt that you were present but also not present? Well, that's my condition. I was there but also not there.

"well... so at last you accepted that you've gone crazy" my 'mind' said.

'what the banana. What are talking 'mind'" I shouted at my 'mind'.

"you are saying something that is practically not possible unless you have some super powers which I don't know of. How can you be present and not be present at the same time? Are you constipating Richie? Because some great 'mind' once said that these are the thoughts which a person gets when he/she is constipated" my 'mind' said.

'hufffff there's no use talking or even answering you' I shouted.

"just worried about you Richie. If you are constipated better go and get yourself checked up by a doctor because once a great mind said that bowel movements are most important for a person's body and mind to function properly. Just go and try pooping Richie. It's not that hard also" my 'mind' said.

'will you stop?' I asked my 'mind'.

"are you embarrassed? Awwww, don't be. Well, follow these steps then you are all go-go to go and poop. Step1- drink a glass of luke warm water. Step2- exercise a bit" my 'mind' was saying and I got irritated and wanted to put a stop to it.

'STOP you are so disgusting' I shouted.

"why are you shouting. Arghhhh I was just helping your poor stomach which got stuffed up with feces that didn't want to come out. You are so arrogant. I hate you" my 'mind' said.

'stop 'mind' here I'm thinking of 101 ways on how to forget princess and you are not even helping me. huffff why the poop am I stuck with a 'mind' like you?' I said to my 'mind'.

"why the hell do you want to forget my sweetheart? And as far as I know, you are out of stock of poop so I don't think you have any right to talk about poop" my 'mind' said.

'huff leave me alone' I shouted.

Hours later.................

"hehehe hahahahahhahaha huahhahahha" my 'mind' was laughing loud and it was irritating me. well if you ask me why my 'mind' was laughing all of a sudden, it was because princess and alvin are sitting in front of me.

'why the hell are you laughing?' I asked my 'mind'.

"hehehehe you wanted to forget my sweetheart but all you get is seeing her from now on every morning, afternoon, evening and if you are blessed night also," my 'mind' said.

I just got to know that princess will be joining me and Alvin on a new collaboration. My luck is as crazy as my 'mind'.

"I thought you were going to return after two days alvin" I asked alvin.

"yes, that's what I was going to do but, princess here wanted to come early in order to get used to working," alvin said smiling.

"I did use to tag along with you to work but this would be my first time working with you right so I didn't want to do anything wrong" sapph said smiling at me.

Princess was assigned to me. I mean I had to teach her everything about this project. She is more of an intern working under me and alvin. That's what I've been told by alvin.