Chapter 22

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 22

Sapphire Miller's POV:

I rushed back home and there was my brother sitting with his hands over his face. I may not be able to see his expression but I am sure that he's very worried.

"Al I'm home" I said trying to get him back to this world.

"Thank god princess you're here, do you know these people?" Alvin readily asked pointing at a couple and a girl about my age sitting in the living room. I was about to answer him but the girl came running towards us and hugged me.

"Thank god you are ok Elle. Thank god Thank god" the girl hugged me tight and started weeping very badly. I released myself out of her grip and kept a good distance between us. As soon as I was out of the girl's grip, the lady hugged me and started telling how much she missed me. I couldn't get out of embrace so I looked at Al signaling him with my eyes to help me and so now Al helped me out of this situation.

"Excuse me ma'am but you should release her" saying that he released the lady's arms off my body and pushed me behind me.

"You are not understanding, she's my daughter. Elle everyone kept saying that you died but, I never believed them because I know you can never leave me. Adrian see she's here, she's alive, our elle" the lady said. Alvin was looking at me with a helpless expression. I am quite sure he'll blast at these people if they overdo it.

"Come elle let's go home. Let's go back" saying this the lady started pulling my hand and started dragging me.

"WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP" Alvin shouted. Listening to him shout the lady released my hand and ran back to where Alvin was standing.

"Princess do you know these people?" Al questioned.

"no, I don't" I answered grabbing him for my dear life.

"Are all your questions answered? She doesn't know you people so leave before I call the security" Alvin said in a venomous voice. Truth to be told I have never seen him this angry I am quite sure if these people try anything else, he will personally put them behind bars.

"she's my sister she'll come with us" the girl said and this only made Alvin more furious.

"leave my house right now or else you'll face the consequences, LEAVEEE" Alvin shouted. I just pulled him back wanting him to calm down.

"please you people leave please" I requested those people.

"why are you requesting them to leave princess? Wait I'll call the security" Alvin said and called the security.

"we'll not leave without my sister do whatever you want to do" the girl shouted. Girl you did a mistake you should've left silently when he asked you'll to.

"What did you just say? What will you do without leaving? Drag her away from here? Try touching her you'll see what will happen" Alvin shouted. Oh my god this is going nowhere. I was about talk but the security came in.

"drag these people away from here and let me ask you something why the hell did you allow these people inside? Next time remember these faces if they are seen anywhere near our mansion, I'll fire you'll" Alvin shouted and the security literally dragged them away. Hufffff what's going to happen now. I just sat in the living room and started thinking about the whole situation.

"Princess are you ok?" Al asked me giving me a glass of juice.

"yea I...I'm ok" I answered.

"don't think much princess you'll not see their faces again in your life. I'll take care of it" Alvin said patting my head and I just nodded.