Chapter 13

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 13

Richard McCarthy's POV:

WHAT? WHY IS SAPPH SUDDENLY MOVING TO CANADA? I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO GET HER BACK WITH ME.

"what happened Richard? Why are you so stressed?" grace questioned.

"sapph is moving to Canada grace" I answered without any emotion.

"oh so what are you going to do?" grave questioned.

"will go to alvin's place and get her back" I answered.

"Think before you do anything stupid Richard. What do you think would happen if you go straight to alvin's place and force her to come with you? do you think she would come with you?" grace asked.

"yes she would come with me. She's mine and only mine" I shouted.

"she doesn't want to live here Richard" grace said.

"what? Do you even know what you are saying?" I questioned her.

"yes sapphire herself told me that she doesn't want to stay here. She doesn't like it here. Give up on her Richard" grace said caressing my cheeks.

"no not possible. Why would she say something like that to you? you are lying" I shouted and grace flinched but approached me again.

"why would I lie Richard? Tell me what would I get if I lie to you" grace said.

"no no sapph is mine and I'll get her" I shouted.

"okay call Alvin and say that you are going and getting sapph back to your house" grace said.

"yea I will call him.. I will call him" I repeated. I tried calling Alvin but he isn't lifting my call.

"what he isn't taking your call right? now do you understand that she doesn't want to live in your house? She herself told me that she don't like living here" grace said and I was petrified.

What do I do without sapph in my life. I want her and only her. Why would she not want to live with me? I want her I want her I WANT HER.

After one month..........

Only I know how I'm living without sapph. Its like as if I've been thrown into darkness from which I cannot return. Life without my princess is horrible. My 'mind' stopped talking with me after sapph left and it's last words to me were, "I told you what was wrong with my sweetheart but you being you didn't believe me now suffer".

I don't eat, I don't sleep, I just practically live in my office. I stopped going home. Grace brings me lunch and dinner but, I refuse to eat. I call Alvin everyday asking him to give the phone to sapph but, his answer is always the same "no I can't leave her alone". Only if I know what is wrong with her I would make it right and get her back.

Suddenly my cabin's door opened and there stood xander, rick, chris and a girl who seemed familiar, very familiar.

"man look at yourself. You give out criminal's vibes. Go get yourself cleaned" xander said as he sat on the couch.

"what are you people doing here? Get out" I shouted at them. I'm really not in a mood to talk to them.

"Richard are you out of your mind. Do you even understand what you are doing to yourself?" chris shouted making the girl on whom he has his hand wrapped flinch.

"what do you want from me?" I questioned them.

"get yourself cleaned and come with us" rick said.