chapter 17

Billionaire's Claim

Chapter 17

Richard McCarthy's POV:

Loving someone is the most dangerous thing if you can't protect that love. I didn't know that I was capable of falling in love with someone until I met her, but what's the big deal I can't make her mine because I'm a nut head who can't protect her. I've lost the motivation to live because I can't have her. I'll die alone. I'll see her happy with someone else who can protect her. I'll be happy if she's happy. Yes princess's happiness is the most important factor of my life and her happiness doesn't come with me because I was the cause of the pain she's experiencing now.

"are you writing lyrics to tune them into songs? It's working Richie. You can be next Taylor Swift. But you vary from her in two aspects 1. You are a boy/man as far as I know and 2. Your Voice which is undeniably irritating" my 'mind' said spoiling my speech.

'what do you want now?' I asked my 'mind'.

"well nothing in particular. Tell me why are you going back to the states?" my 'mind' questioned.

'.........' I gave no reply.

"why are you silent now? Answer me?" my 'mind' demanded.

'well a great human once said that silence is the best answer for fools' I replied.

"ohhh if you calling me a fool that's okay because what you told is correct, yes I am a intelligent brain with foolish body. If we apply maths, science, your foolishness is so intense that it's shadowing my intelligence hence proved" my 'mind' said laughing as if it won a noble prize.

'please shut up and let me live in peace' I shouted at my 'mind'.

I packed and asked my P.A to arrange my private jet. I wanted to see her once again tomorrow but, the thought of seeing her again is making me weak. I can't be here even a second because it is killing me to not be near princess. I don't want to be near her and get her into trouble again. That's least I could do to her.

I reached my pent house and went into my room. Where ever I saw, i was picturing sapph which made it hard for me to stay away from her. I motivated myself by saying that 'I can stay away from her' repeatedly. In order get away from this mess I drowned myself in work.

Sapphire Miller's POV:

I got discharged today and was on my way to home. As I asked papa arranged a party for me. I just hope everything will go fine. I reached home and mama was so happy that she started dancing.

" Arrangements for the party are almost done princess" alvin announced.

"I want it to be a small party alvin. I just want our parents and friends in the party" I said to alvin.

"whatever you say princess" alvin said messing with my hair.

At the party.........

"you look beautiful sapph" lily said hugging me.

"you look stunning" I replied her.

"I'm so happy that you are all well princess" chris said hugging me.

"I just hope everything goes well from now on" I said to chris.

I was waiting for Xander, Rick and Richard. I was glad that we all could peacefully sit and catch up with each other.

I was busy talking to lily when I saw xander and rick entering the mansion. I was looking behind them searching for Richard. They both hugged me and said that they were happy that I was doing fine now.