A Life Alone

My name is Rose. I am a lone wolf. I am a werewolf. In the winter I am a wolf and in the summer I am human. This is my tenth year as a werewolf. This means I can choose when I want to be wolf and when I want to be human. I love life as a wolf. I am free. I am free because I am a lone wolf which means I have no pack. That means other wolves are after me to kill me or just for no reason.

 I left my cave ready to start the day. I walk outside and then I smelled deer. I don't know if it is a trap with all the hunters around but I decide to go out and explore. This is deer hunting season which means the hunters are out. This year more hunters are out because of the wolf packs that live in this forest. Recently The River pack killed five humans, the Wind pack killed ten humans, and the Shadow pack killed twenty humans. Now they are really mad at us and they send out hunters to kill us. 

The packs live in peace with our own territory. The lone wolves get their own spot in the forest, but we still go everywhere. Besides me there are nine other lone wolves. Five of them were kicked from their pack. I was always a lone wolf. I am the only werewolf in this whole forest. I am probably one of the most wanted lone wolves in this forest. I only have one friend my hedgehog named Teal.