Captive

I woke up in a dark room. I can't really see anything.... I don't think that I'm even awake. I move my paw a little and I can hear it rub against the dirt. It feels familiar and I can smell a stale scent of Teal. This was one of my old dens. I look up and see a hole in the roof of the den. Even with the hole still can't see anything. Then I hear paw steps coming towards me. I lay my head back down and I pretend to be asleep. I hear the alpha's voice as he talks to Winter. I lay there listening to the whole thing without them knowing. 

They start talking about where she was held captive.... The place I helped her escape. One of them kicks the bars and I slowly lift my head to look at them. They are surprised by my reaction and just stare at me in confusion. Then the alpha speaks to break the silence.

"You will take us to the hidden base where you helped her escaped." He demanded but of course I have no idea where to even start looking. I was following a tree line back and I was blind folded on the way there. 

"I have no idea how to get there." I tell them as I lay my head back down and try to go back to sleep.

Then Winter pitched in, "then how did you end up there? You would have to know."

"With another wolf. I couldn't see," I could hear them get mad. Winter was forced to leave.

"Who took you?" 

"Blind folded." 

"You would of had to of heard their voice." 

"We were quiet."

"You're no help," Then he murmured, "I should of never listened to Winter."

"I never wanted to be any help," After I said that he left and I laid there in the darkness.