Dangerous

I woke up the next morning. I told Teal what I found out. I don't know why, but I did. Then I decided to talk to Thorn. She is a "Lone Spy" that means she is a lone wolf that spies on the packs. She is my best friend. She was my first friend. She has a friend hedgehog name Kaylea. No one knows we know each other cause if they did we would be in trouble. No one knows her name besides Kaylea, Teal, and I. Everyone calls her Spike. If I were to talk to her and get caught it would be bad, but I am going to take the chance and tell her, even if it would kill me. 

Teal got in touch with Kaylea and they set up a day and time for us to talk. Teal told me is was tomorrow at 3:30. I asked her why and she said Kaylea didn't tell her why. I guess I will ask Thorn. 

I got to sleep at seven so I would be awake and remember what we were going to talk about. I woke up at three. So I stared heading to the abandoned hunter house. Teal told me to meet her at the abandoned hunter house so that is where I went. We know it is abandoned because every month there is a meeting for the lone wolves there. That explains location because it would look like a little lone meeting. It is safe for us because if any wolf attacks us during the meeting they are sentenced to death because of the peace treaty that all packs and lone wolves agreed to. 

So many thoughts were in my head. My head was spinning. The old clock in the house said 3:29. I walk around the house. Then the clock said 3:30. I stare out the door... Nothing. I stare at the clock... 3:35. She still isn't here. Then I hear something. I look around... Nothing. I stare again at the door waiting for an old friend to return. Then I hear a crash. I look around the alarm clock was ringing and fell. I walk back the door. I look at the clock 3:40. I stare at the door. I get ready to leave the house. Then snap... I hear something snap, then the crackle like someone broke a stick and stepped on it. Then I realized there was a shadow. It was a wolf shadow. I hid just in case. I look at the figure. It was a smaller figure. Then I smelled the same smell when I was watching the new pack take my old home. Then I see the little pup. I think the pup was following me. I hear more snapping sticks and more crackling of the sticks. Then I see more wolves. He was leading them to me. Then I saw Thorn. If we were to get out alive we needed to leave. 

We ran. I ran right behind her. We stopped at the burned tree. I told her that was the new pack I was going to tell her about. She nodded. We continued only to be stopped by more pack members. We stood there. Then I spotted a hole in their line. I told Thorn. She saw a different one. Then we decided to split up. 

I ran for the one I spotted out. I rush under their paws. Then made a full sprint. I saw Thorn. I mouthed out meet me at my place. She nodded and we split up again. I ran as fast as my legs could take me not looking back. Then to arrive home. I looked around and there was no sign of anyone. I go inside. I hid all of our stuff and I hid Teal in my fur. Then I see Thorn in the doorway. I saw her look around then come inside. We talked about them and I told her all I saw. When she was about to leave I went out with her to look out. When she left I saw her figure drop. I went out to help her then I drop to. The last I saw was Thorn, we were looking in each. Her eyes closed then mine. Then all that I could see was darkness.