The Battle

The sound caught up to us after we ran to my house in another direction. We had to circle back so we wouldn't be seen but we were caught anyway. I looked down at on of their paws and noticed there yellow color. That meant they were part of Lightning pack. They aren't the nicest but they aren't the meanest either, in the forest. I looked around and saw the leader. I could remember his name even though it was on the tip of my tounge. He looked back and forth between Winter and I. After a while he just stared at Winter. I backed up a little bit trying to avoid his glaze. Then Winter stepped back too and he stepped closer. While that was happening the others were making the circle smaller.

Then in the distance I here a growl that sounded like Thorn's. I looked over and I saw Thorn, Kaylea, and a bunch of other wolves that lived in the headquarters. They charged and some of the Lightning pack wolves charged to. Then there were less wolves guarding us so I snuck out of the circle from the back when no one noticed. After that Thorn and her friends stopped and ran toward there "packs" and the others went back to the headquarters. Winter was still in the circle. I looked back and stared as she jumped over the remaining wolves and ran towards Peace River. No one else followed, not even the Lightning pack they just went home. I decided to go back home too after a long day.