The Lightning Pack

After my day of hunting I went out at night to see if there was any others lone wolves out tonight. All I see are River pack wolves and a few Shadow pack. They were all talking to one another and their voices I couldn't make out, but the trembling in their breath meant something scary was about to come.

In the morning I woke up and gave Teal the rest of her leaves from last night and I finished the deer. Then a hear a weak howl at the entrance to the den. I walk out slowly just incase it was someone from a pack that is trying to hunt us down. Then I see a little wolf, but not a pup. It was a smaller wolf. I walked out my eyes gleamed red in the dark and the young wolf looked scared. I came into the light and he looked less frightened. We stood there staring at each other no one said a word. Then he placed a paper down and left. I picked up the paper and walked back in my den. I read the note and started to back Teal and I's stuff.

We had to leave because the young wolf ran in the direction of the River pack. When I opened the letter it said:

 We found you Rose.

I picked up Teal and we left. We wondered the forest for a while and found a new den. It was a cave. It was big and eerie cave. I set our stuff down and started to wonder. I saw the usual packs. The River pack, the Shadow pack, and the Wind pack. I kept walking and I saw an unusual pack. They were lightning fast. Then I followed them. They took my old den. Then I saw what I think is the alpha. He had a lightning bolt on his forehead and a scar over his left eye. I stayed there for a while watching then there was this one pup. He wondered off every ten seconds. I started to leave when that little pup saw me. He stared into my eyes and then I started to leave, but he followed me. Then I heard one of the pack members (probably his mother) called out. Then there the warriors came to find the pup. Later the pup howled and the warriors came. I ran into the bushes as deep as I could go. Then the warriors took the pup and went into the den. I decided to go back to my own. When I got there Teal already unpacked her little things and went to sleep.