Confession

It was a few days later after we caught the mysterious figure. I visited it every day because I was so curious. Today when I was on my way to see it Thorn stopped me. 

"Just leave it alone, let it be," Thorn said in a complaining voice.

"But I can't you know that. Plus today is different," I said begging her to let me go. She was like an older sister to me.

"I can't let you see it anymore Rose."

What!? Why?"

"They are worried you are either getting information and not telling us or you are giving it information."

"One: Who is 'they'? Two: Why would I do such a thing especially to you?"

"'They're the leaders of this place and I told them you would tell me."

"What did they say to that?"

"They agreed until someone out of the stands yelled."

"What did they say?" 

"They said that you would lie to me to protect me or yourself."

"Well they don't know me because I would never do such a thing."

"I know that but they don't."

"Okay fine I will stay away.... But when can I come back."

"They don't want you back." 

"Fine," 

I left and my head dropped along with my heart. I must see them and I will get something from it. I went to my room and laid down. 

I looked around it was midnight there were no guards around our rooms so I left. I was always very quiet and now I had to be quieter. I snuck out of my room and to the hall. When I got to the prison I looked around the corner to see if there was any guards. I saw no one there so I went in. I walked up to it and just stared. I sat down and it looked up. I looked around to see if anyone was here but there was still no one. It sat up as I looked back at it. Then I looked at its paws and saw a stripe on its paw like it is part of a clan. I looked closer and  it was yellow. It was part of the Lighting clan. I got up to leave and then it spoke.

"Who are you and why do you see me?" It asked in a whisper.

"Who are you and I see you because I care. Also I have to go because I'm not supposed to be here," I said back in a whisper looking back at it.

"My name is Winter. I love that you care for me but why are you here if your not supposed to?"

"So are you the alpha's mate? I just care and I am curious. My name is Rose."

"Nice to meet you. I am how did you know?"

"The mark on your paw and the scar on your eye."

"Good eye."

I heard paw steps as we talked. 

"I hear some one I have to leave, bye."

"Bye, I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks." I  saw a hole in the wall so I crawled through. 

I looked back and saw it was a guard and another person. They walked up to Winter and started asking questions but all she did was lay there and stare at her. After they left I went back and went to my room. I laid down where I was before I left and went to sleep.