A Hidden Passage

After a few hours the sun shines into my face through the hole in the roof. Now that I'm awake because of the stupid sun I look around. I can see the entrance with two wolves standing there like guards. I stand up so I could look off of either side of the guards but all I see are more rocks and some blades of grass. I turn around to see the den wall covered in scratch marks. They were claw markings....and there were lots of them. They were in fifteen different spots with fifteen different styles of markings. They were marking their place in this... This prison. 

I walk over to the back wall. I see small tiny markings. They weren't claw marks they were needle marks. It was up on a high perch like where Teal loves to sleep. I lift myself over the ledge to see more markings on the floor of the ledge. It looks like Teal's markings. She hasn't got comfortable in the last two to make these marks so this as to be the first den. 

There was a hidden passage were I stored my food....if we had any left over. I used it to hide from the packs that were after me. I open it with great strength (because it hasn't been open in a while) to see that none of the food is gone. That means no one has found it. I hop down inside and close the door.